BY BH COSMETICS #100 in Eyeshadow Palettes

The 88 Color Matte Eye shadow Palette offers bold strokes of beauty. Buttercup yellows and rich reds, lake blues and leaf greens, each offering to highlight your eye in a bold way! This palette will liven up any fashion style. Case size 9'x6.'

• are the colors very pigmented? I really want to buy a pallet with...2 Answers
Maria S.
Webster , NY
This palette is nice if you want every eyeshadow shade ever created. The formula is good for the price however my problem is that one of the shades are really really similar and the pans are SUPER tiny...like the size of a dime tiny. I rarely use it to be completely honest just because I have so many other palettes that I am drawn to. I would recommend this palette to someone who is young and is just getting into makeup and wants to play around with colors and figure out what they like and what they don’t like. If you are interested in purchasing from bh cosmetics I would highly recommend their galaxy chic palette. It is an all shimmer baked eyeshadow palette and the colors are outstanding. You need to wet your brush when you use it but I promise this palette is affordable and there is nothing else like it!
Anna H.
St Simons Is, GA
I bought this palette a while ago and just recently began to use it. The shadows are actually really buttery but some of the colors don't come off as pigmented as they do swatched. You can build them up on your lid and they blend okay but some of the vibrant colors don't come off as vibrant on your lid as they look in the palette. This is good for the price but it's not the best palette out there.
Rüthÿ S.
Duluth, GA
So I got a $10 Kohl's Cash Money from a campaign with Influenster and I bought this Palette, I have dark brown and this palette have so bright colors that I absolutely love it 🖤🖤🖤 I will definitely love it, it has some great pigmentation. Highly recommended
Amanda C.
Taylor, TX
You can never go wrong with bh cosmetics pallets. I have like 5 and can't get enouph. If I could I would own them all. It is a verry important part of my makeup collection because when all else fails and I'm talking about high name brands, BHC comes through!!! With every color combo imaginable. If I'm looking for a certain look for a certain occasion and need that color. I ALWAYS find it in my BHC pallets. Get it! It's worth it and needed in every collection. ♡ #Influenster #Mua #BHC #cosmetics #Beauty #Color #quality #yeas.
Heather D.
Clarksville , TN
This brand is nice and their prices are amazing so I like to buy from them . This palette is really pretty and adds some extra colors to my collection that I don't normally go for but wanted to try so for the price , why not. The only downfall is that the pigmentation is a little dull but not to difficult to build so I can still work with it.
isabel M.
Miami Beach, FL
I have had this pallete for years, and i still using it for the price the colors works amazing they are super pigmented. This palette is perfect for beginners in makeup because ypu can find any color you want without adding more and more makeup palettes. I recommend use a primer in advance so you can tell the richness of the product
dani g.
Berea, KY
I was actually pretty shocked at the amount of pigment these shadows have, especially for the price. They aren’t the greatest I’ve ever used, but he quality definitely leaves them worth buying when you’re looking for a large quantity of colors. They work best if you pair them with a good eyeshadow primer.
Lauren T.
Warwick, RI
I think this brand is similar to morphe in that you can get a lot for your money. There palettes have many colors and the price point is low. I have found their shadows to have good color payoff and I particularly love their foil shadow palette. The colors are so bright and beautiful.
Sangita R.
Orlando, FL
I had bought this pallete a while ago so I'm not sure if BH has changed their formula but I found this too be just an okay pallette to have. The colors are not very pigmented and require a little packing but it's still a good one to have for beginners because of the range of colors.
Brittany R.
These eyeshadows are so fun and so pigmented! And perfect for all events. The veriety is amazing. I’ve hit pan on a few colors and I will definitely be a repeat customer. So if you are like me and want fun colors to play around with that are matte then this is for you!
Erin N.
Saint Louis, MO
are the colors very pigmented? I really want to buy a pallet with this varity of colors but I want to make sure its quality shadows.