BY BATHHOUSE NATURALS

• Does anyone know the price and where can i get it?1 Answers
  • You already used this product? how was your first experience?1 Answers
Neha P.
Atlanta, GA
PRETTTTTTTY colors! I'm a sucker for these earth tones and definitely bought this as an impulse buy and am not regretting it at all! The colors are amazing and work with all skin tones! The pigment of the colors are flawless and will last a while without creasing!
Ashley H.
Love this palette!! I love doing a smokey eye and with this palette you have options to do that in different colors. Wears great, blendable, & works for every eye color! !!!! Try it out!!♡♥♡♥
Zamaria B.
Sacramento , CA
I really like this palette I've had for at least a year. I ordered it off of bhscosmetics.com . I use it every time I'm going for smokey looks. I love the glittery pink color (3rd row 9th one). This is something I would buy again.
Taylor E.
Loomis, CA
I enjoy the ammount of colors, I find using them very helpful. the best part is that there are enough colors to mix and match with your outfits.
Shayla M.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Never tried this palette but with all the great reviews I definitely need to purchase this!
Im all about browns! They are my go to all year long.
Janell B.
A great pallet and even more awesome as a gift. It is pretty divers in giving you a lot of different looks you can do! IT'S AWSOME!
Janice A.
Love warm colors and this palette brings a lot to choose from to used them day and night and work great love it
Evelyn N.
Los angeles, CA
This product has from light to dark neutral colors it has so much to choose from and all colors work great!
Marilia F.
Marlborough MA
It's a very good palette of neutral color to dark color, super recommend...
Robyn B.
Beautiful colours in this palette. Perfect for people who love smokey eye! Some but not all have a shimmer to them which is beautiful. I do find a lot of product is needed for most of the lighter colours though.
Grete I.
Does anyone know the price and where can i get it?
Ellen M.
Rua pau ferro n 408 jorge Teixeira Manaus Am
You already used this product? how was your first experience?