BY BRACHS

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! 8.7 oz Brach's Chocolates see more...

Kayla B.
Cypress
Taste really good. Of course these are a guilty pleasure. The chocolate is kind of light and airy. The nuts in the middle are so good. They satisfy my cravings for chocolate. The price can be pricey depending on where you get them from.
Chloe B.
Bena, MN
Yesssss I love chocolate covered almonds. So damn good!!! These are affordable and super good. You can get them at Walmart and they're worth the cheaper price vs. another name brand. I buy them occasionally!
Lola J.
Missouri City, TX
Love love love these chocolates. Very good tasting milk chocolate. Eat these Brach's Chocolates when I want that almond coated candy. Nice rich flavor. Purchase them at my favorite Walgreens. Good chocolate to recommend!
bianca r.
YUMMYY!! I like other brands better but this is still amazing too!! Yummy! I do love my sweet candies but i love love chocolates with the nuts! So good and nice price
Brandon M.
Augusta, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These actually hold their own even when in competition with some higher-end named brand chocolates. They are very good and I have never been disappointed once when buying these
Addy V.
Fond childhood memory was mom buying bridge mix, I still do to this very day. Only brand I’ll buy, love the toffee crunchy one And mom loves the jelly
June W.
Sandusky, MI
I use to sneak these from my mom as a kid. They are very yummy and I buy them as a special treat for myself. Love these.
Yvonne P.
Redding, CA
This is such a yummy treat and it's something I've gotten with my mom growing up and now I get with my kids as they grow
Jennifer P.
Acworth, GA
I love Brachs! Their chocolate is so delicious. The price is reasonable and you can find them at almost any store.
morgan j.
Austin, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Great product. I can find if just about anywhere and gets the job done. I'm completely satisfied with this.