BY NONE

Sized to go anywhere, this 808 portable speaker is a must-have for music lovers. Product Features: Wireless design streams music from most Bluetooth-enabled devices. Rechargeable lithium-ion battery delivers up to 12 hours of play. What's Included: 33.5-in. aux-in audio cable USB charging cable Product Care: Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty Product Details: 2.6"H x 2.6"W x 7.2"D 5 volts 3.5mm stereo plug Model numbers: Black: SP890BK Blue: SP890BL Red: SP890RD White: SP890WH Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Lindsay G.
Morristown, TN
We bought this for my daughter and the whole family uses it. Has great sound and bass for such a small speaker. The battery life is awesome. Fully charged it lasts us about 2 days using. I got it at Walmart and tested in stor against other options. It out performed others!
Sarah M.
This is a great bluetooth speaker. It is around 70$ (I think), but I have also had mine for a few years. The downsides are that you have to recharge this in what feels like 3-4 hours, and my charger cord also broke, so I had to get a new one. The sound quality is really good. However, if you do not like bass, this is not the one for you. The volume goes up really high, but you also have to keep it in place cause, again, the bass is pretty strong. Additionally, it is very simple and easy to use, and connects to any bluetooth very easily.
Olivia W.
I received this speaker as a gift. My favorite part of the speaker is how loud it gets. However, I am unimpressed with the sound quality. It is not bad, but it is also nothing to get excited over. I love the blue color and how lightweight it is! I would recommend this speaker!
Jose P.
This speaker is awesome. Personally I love speakers who have good bass and this one definitely does. I received it as a gift and I loved it.
Samantha A.
Kingsville, TX
Love my speaker i use it everyday and im always listening to music or watching movies with it its amazing