Audiovox Electronics
808 Audio CANZ Wireless Speaker - Purple

808 Audio CANZ Wireless Speaker - Purple

by Audiovox Electronics

808 CANZ wireless Bluetooth® speakers provide big sound in a little package, providing the punchiest sound around via Bluetooth wireless or a Aux-in connection. CANZ speakers feature a powerful rechargeable battery providing hours of playtime at home or wherever you go.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 808 Audio CANZ Wireless Speaker - Purple!
How would you rate this product?
Wanda D.
Abilene, TX
I received this as a Mother's Day gift this year. It is small but packs a great sound. I have been very pleased with it. After pairing it with my electronics it synced right up to my phone & tablet and plays all of my music. It notifies you by voice twice that it needs to be charged so you are able to get it plugged in without it turning off. When you aren't using if there is an on/off switch on the bottom that allows you to save the charge. With it being a present I wasn't sure of the exact price but I did look it up and it is very affordable. If you are looking for something compact that will play in your room, kitchen or even bathroom this is certainly something that would work for you. I know you are able to purchase this product from Walmart.

Looking for your answer?