BY CONAIR

80074 PURSE STYLING BRUSH see more...

Desiree H.
Ft. Oglethorpe
Beauty Junkie Expert
The following comments and opinions are mine and mine alone. I love this brush, it is great for styling your hair if you have long straight hair like mine. It is not the ideal hair brush if you have a lot of Tangles because the bristles do not give any You would want a brush with a rubber Middle where the bristles were a little flexible to get knots out, so I have one of each. If I get Tangles I use one brush and when that is taken care of and I'm ready to blow dry my hair I use the brush to press the blow dryer close to where my brush is so that I can control what part of my hair gets dry and what angle it dries at.
katie f.
Ashville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
As simple as this brush may be it is definitely one of my go to tools! My hair is thin, yet I have a lot of it so certain brushes just can't hack it. They either get tangled, make my hair frizzy, or break (did I mention I have damaged hair?) this one takes the abuse everytime and still lives on to see another day. Also no worrying about the metal bristles with the little balls either falling out or scratching your scalp off.
Chelsey J.
east lansing
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using conairs products my whole life. This is one of my favorite brushes they make because I have naturally straight hair so curling doesn't always stay but I need a brush that I can use to brush my hair when it's curled. AND THIS IS THE BRUSH! It glides through my curls without even messing them up and keeps them looking perfect!
Christine B.
misoula
Beauty Junkie Expert
Conair is the best cheapest brand of hair grooming products around. Tip: Bend over and bush your hair from the under side  to make  a fuller look. My hair is dry because of the climate. Conair is the brush I prefer and I am a repeat consumer for this brand.
đź‘»: q.
Valdosta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very good product Very good product Very good productVery good product  Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product  I would Most a definitely Buy This Product again ..
Christy S.
Seminole
i actually have this very same brush in my gym bag. amazingly it has not broken after several years. usually the plastic bristle part comes out but this one has help up well. more colors needed though. some bright greens & blues please. price is ok.
Wylene W.
Forrest City
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush has a lot of uses. If you need to freshen up your hair this is small enough to fit in your purse to take with you. When drying your hair it helps to get the heat all through your hair. When your ready to style this brush would serve the purpose.
Andrea H.
Canton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice small brush, easy to take with you as you travel. Works nice to detangle my thick curly hair & leaves hair looking very silky. I’ve had this for a few years now & I would recommend it because of the inexpensive price & compact size
Winter F.
Mobile, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is alright if you're in a pinch. They're really cheap, I have curly coarse hair and it just snagged it and caused it to frizz. There's nothing really special about it. It's just a brush.
I wouldn't suggest it for curly hair.
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really did not like this brush for my hair type. I have thick wavy hair and it just really never did anything for me. I think it was just due to my hair type so it might work for someone else but for me, I just wasn’t impressed.