BY CONAIR

80053 RD NAT BLND BRSTL BRUSH see more...

may m.

mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria;
mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

I like the scent. this feels so good in the
hair. it smells really good. I love it! it is very affordable. it is not
expensive at all. It doesn't hurt my scalp whenever I brush my hair. I love the quality of this item.  I am definitely getting this again!
Lykaria S.
Newton, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great brush l, it didn't pull out my hair very much and the only reason I changed my brush was because it got older and I heard wooden brushes were better for stimulating hair growth and distributing oil. This is my mom's go to brush though and even my wooden brush couldn't sway her.
Lindsey C.
Silver Spring, MD
I like this brush a lot! It makes my hair look nicely done and shiny when I use it to blow dry. The only reason it doesn't get 5 stars is that my handle cracked really quickly after purchasing, which was a little disappointing! Other than that, great round brush with nice bristles.
Makenzie F.
Francesville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love using circular brittle brushes it detanfles my hair nicely and dosent pull out my hair as much as a regular brush and its easy on the head very cheap. Love using,it! Great size
Lindsay W.
Philadelphia , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great. It smooths my hair. My hair feels so smooth after. There is never any frizz or fly always. The bristles calm my frizz. It is easy to hold and use while drying my hair. I use this on wet and dry hair. It was affordable and nice to use.
Michelle T.
New York
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brush to do my hair ! I straighten my hair once a week and this is my go to brush , it’s inexpensive and does the job , othe brushes will let the heat get to your hand and burn you , I definitely recommend this brush to everyone!!! It’s a must
Heather D.
Monroe, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brush. It’s excellent for when I’m blow drying my naturally curly hair straight. It wraps my hair and effectively pulls it straight without tangling up. The vents allow hair to flow through and dry the hair on all sides. It’s also great for adding texture and big curls.
Lakrisha N.
Sumter
Beauty Junkie Expert
I hated this brush. My hair would get tangled in the roughest knots. I definitely wouldn’t recommend it for your natural hair is curly like mine. It took me hours to get my hair untangled. If you have natural straight hair this may work a lot better for you.
April M.
Virginia
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good brush for long thin hair. Gets those stubborn knots out without the pulling and globs of hair being pulled out. It’s definitely a brush I keep in my purse at all times and rely on to keep my hair soft and detangeld daily. I’d recommend this to others for sure.
Trinity j.
Franklin, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My brother, my mom and I use this brush.
I really like how this brush smoothed down my edges even when my hair is straight.
I don’t typically use it for anything other than brushing my edges, but it works well for that (: