BY CONAIR

80053 RD NAT BLND BRSTL BRUSH see more...

may m.

mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria;
mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

I like the scent. this feels so good in the
hair. it smells really good. I love it! it is very affordable. it is not
expensive at all. It doesn't hurt my scalp whenever I brush my hair. I love the quality of this item.  I am definitely getting this again!
Lykaria S.
Lykaria S.
Newton, NJ
Great brush l, it didn't pull out my hair very much and the only reason I changed my brush was because it got older and I heard wooden brushes were better for stimulating hair growth and distributing oil. This is my mom's go to brush though and even my wooden brush couldn't sway her.
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
Silver Spring, MD
I like this brush a lot! It makes my hair look nicely done and shiny when I use it to blow dry. The only reason it doesn't get 5 stars is that my handle cracked really quickly after purchasing, which was a little disappointing! Other than that, great round brush with nice bristles.
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
New York
Love this brush to do my hair ! I straighten my hair once a week and this is my go to brush , it’s inexpensive and does the job , othe brushes will let the heat get to your hand and burn you , I definitely recommend this brush to everyone!!! It’s a must
April M.
April M.
Virginia
Good brush for long thin hair. Gets those stubborn knots out without the pulling and globs of hair being pulled out. It’s definitely a brush I keep in my purse at all times and rely on to keep my hair soft and detangeld daily. I’d recommend this to others for sure.
Audrey L.
Audrey L.
Leeds
I purchased this at Walmart and I used this on a daily basis. I've purchased two in 5 years only because I needed a smaller one. I've never used more than this brands because I love the way it is in my hair.
Lakrisha N.
Lakrisha N.
Sumter
I hated this brush. My hair would get tangled in the roughest knots. I definitely wouldn’t recommend it for your natural hair is curly like mine. It took me hours to get my hair untangled. If you have natural straight hair this may work a lot better for you.
Alexus H.
Alexus H.
detroit
Lol I wish someone could tell me how to use this brush because I got it tangled in my hair and had to cut it out I dont know if I’m supposed to curl my hair with it or just regular brush I don’t know but I messed up 🤗
Mollie M.
Mollie M.
Great brush, use this one all the time. I only brush my hair when it is wet because of how frizzy it is but this one has worked well and have used it for awhile now.
Bianca p.
Bianca p.
I've used this brush whenever i blow dry my hair and it helps my hair get evenly dry and it also feels super smooth, great price, and i recommend it for everyone looking for a roller brush.