Home & GardenLaundry SuppliesLaundry Scent BoosterFebreze
8 Pk Fabric Refresher, Hawaiian Aloha, 169 oz

8 Pk. Febreze Fabric Refresher, Hawaiian Aloha, 16.9 oz

by Febreze

When it comes to your home, you should never settle for less than fresh. Febreze Fabric Refresher is the first step to total freshness in every room. The fine mist eliminates odors that can linger in fabrics and air, leaving behind nothing but a light, pleasing scent. With Febreze Fabric Refresher, uplifting freshness is a simple spray away.

8 Pk. Febreze Fabric Refresher, Hawaiian Aloha, 16.9 oz; Refresh your fabrics with a light, fresh scent; Febreze Fabric Refresher is easy to use and safe on most fabrics; Perfect for hard-to-clean fabrics like furniture upholstery, bedding, carpets, and window treatments

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 8 Pk. Febreze Fabric Refresher, Hawaiian Aloha, 16.9 oz!
Desirae K.
Federal Way, WA
This is another great scented Febreze product. Not to strong and not to subtle. I generally would use this one in the late spring through the summer and switch to the cranberry one in the other season.
Naralin A.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Me encanta la fragancia que le da a la ropa para que siempre se mantenga como recien lavada
Stephanie H.
Lewistown, PA
I love tropical scents and I use this a lot because in an apartment building with no major air flow it can get stuffy This stuff not only clears any smells like the litter box being used (even though I literally just cleaned it thanks kitty) , or the lingering of a neighbor burning a freezer pizza down the hall. It really works.
Anna R.
La mirada , CA
I’m in love with this fabric refresher. I actually also use it on my furniture I have leather and I gently spray It and then wipe it with a cloth or a gentle sponge let it sit and then it smells so good does not leave any stick I’m absolutely in love with this scent expecially because I have a lot of furry animals
Amanda D.
Fairfax, VT
I use to live in Hawaii and this smells better then actual Hawaii! Haha! It is so refreshing and citrusy. One of my favorite scents.
Kortney U.
I just threw my bottle of this away 😆 but yes I love the Hawaiian and fresh linen spray! Smells so good when u need to sprits the room or clothes.
sandra B.
I love using this spray around the house on my clothing furniture and such leaving them smelling good
Jennifer R.
1,161 reviews
I legitimately have mad love for febreze's entire line. From laundry detergent, carpet scents, fabric softeners, fabric sprays, air fresheners, car fresheners, candles, and wax melts there's something for everybody from this line. it's definitely an affordable product and there is a fragrance out there for everyone. This house will definitely continue purchasing these products. It comes highly recommended from us! 😁😎
Hannah L.
Morgantown, WV
I spray this on my couches. And it makes a word of difference. Is it such a nice refreshing smell. With no work. I have tried other sense to and they’re just as amazing. If you have couches or rugs or anything that’s hard to clean for Febreze is the way to go.
Tara L.
Oklahoma City , OK
One of the best fabric refreshers I’ve ever had. It smells amazing and makes me feel refreshed for the day. Sometimes I’m too lazy to do the laundry or in a rush to get to work and it’s a good substitute for the day!

Looking for your answer?