BeveragesJuice & Fruit Drinksreal lemon
8 PACKS : Realemon 100% Lemon Juice, 48 oz

8 PACKS : Realemon 100% Lemon Juice, 48 oz

by real lemon

" Packs in one case : 8 Size information : 8-48 FLUID OUNCE 100% Real Lemon Juice is exactly what it says. Can be used in many different way from adding flavor, to tenderizing meat, to making drinks. Easy alternative to fresh lemonsAdd fresh lemon...

Have you used this in any recipes?
Start your review of 8 PACKS : Realemon 100% Lemon Juice, 48 oz!
Nicole F.
Only thing that has been able to get me to drink water. Add a splash of this and it tastes amazing.also good on fish and potatoes
sharee B.
Kansas City, MO
8 PACKS : Realemon 100% Lemon Juice, 48 oz uploaded by sharee B.
This product is Reasonable On price, you can find this majority of the grocery stores! It taste great and I use it in my lemonade!
Joey Q.
Cheraw, SC
Good for using to make lemon water, I use it all the time instead of using lemons. Price is good and it serves it purpose great.
Rebekah S.
Alexandria, VA
It really tastes like you've just squeezed a lemon into your drink without the mess and hassle of actually using a real lemon. The flavor is just right.
Brandy W.
Redmond, OR
I use this lemon juice in everything from cooking to ice water. Also works great to clean wooden cutting boards.
Ebony J.
Huntsville, AL
I love this product. I'm pretty busy so I don't always have time to incorporate real lemons into my meal plans. I use this product when I'm in a rush to fix certain dinner items, and I also use it in my water or to make my own personal sized lemonade sometimes.
Marisa M.
This stuff is amazing it's great to cook with, toss in a salad or to add to drinks!
Elizabeth A.
Bronx, NY
I really like this lemon juice to clean the meat I am cooking. It deep cleans it and gets rid of the natural smell of the chicken or meat.
Nicole J.
Coon rapids, MN
I like the Lemon Juice alot! I use it for everything from keeping apples from turning brown by tossing them in it to adding it to a cocktail for flavor. I rarely keep real fresh lemons around cause this works so well!
Stacy G.
Oakland, MD
This stuff is great for a quick lemonade! I love to use it in cooking As well. It's almot as good as hand squeezed.