BY XENERGY

Cassie D.
Vail, AZ
I really like the flavor of all of these drinks by Xyience. They taste amazing, plus give me the energy I need. I'm actually surprised that they have a lower rating, but compared to other energy drinks I have tried in the past, these are pretty good!
Jennifer K.
Wilsonville , OR
I love the taste of these energy drinks and the energy they give me. Usually buy them by the case. I like them over most other energy drinks since it doesn't have a horrible after taste
AnaAlicia H.
Oceanside, CA
I absolutely love all the flavors of this product non of them taste like medicine like most energy drinks, they are all real fruity flavored and give you the energy you need.
Susan C.
The taste stays with you for way too long. Works well as far as the energy boost needed to get through midday.
Joanna G.
Really did not like its taste. Really bitter and bland. And not worth the price.
Taniela F.
Stratford, ON
I hate all energy drinks.They are the worst thing you can put in your body. ZERO stars