BY ROCKSTAR ENERGY DRINK

Rockstar Roasted Caramel is an amazing mix of the finest brewed coffee and reduced fat milk packed with the powerful energy blend of the Original Rockstar. Enhanced with the potent herbal blend of guarana, ginkgo, ginseng and milk thistle, Roasted is... see more...

Billie C.
Springfield
Coffee Carmel Energy, for when you can't take time to run to your coffee shop for a mid afternoon pick up.  This cold energy is a cold refreshing boost of energy to help get you through the day.
Karilynn G.
Miamisburg, OH
Truthfully, i despise normal energy drinks. The taste is just too metallic and strong for me. However, if I'm in dire need of some extra, get up and go, I'll grab a coffee flavor, which is palatable.
Mary R.
Southaven
Purchased at: Target
Great taste! Currently drinking this to get me through nursing school finals! These are affordable for broke college kids! I can’t thank Rockstar enough! I owe you a high school and college degree!!
Sara M.
Minneapolis, MN
My two favorite things, rockstart and coffee! You almost forget that your drinking an energy drink because the coffee is so good but once it kicks in you really feel it.
Tara G.
Huntington, WV
I love cold coffee. I cannot drink hot coffee. So the cold rockstar coffee drinks are some of my favorites. I'm not sure about this particular one of I've tried it or not but I'm. Sure.inhave
Randi T.
Baton Rouge, LA
These taste amazing! I love the cold coffee and the flavor is so wonderful. It gives you a nice little boost of energy without making you jittery and doesn't make you crash after a few hours. These run a pretty close race with other brands and are around the same price too. Definitely should give these a shot.
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
I love these energy drinks.  I am an avid coffee drinker and coffee plus extra energy is perfect.  I would highly recommend this drink to everyone.  It has an amazing flavor and is very affordable.  I am a repeat buyer of this drink and will continue to do so
Heather C.
Pendergrass, GA
I enjoy the taste of this energy drink because I love the taste of coffee in general. It did meet my expectations and gave me the extra boost I was looking for. The flavor taste just as described and I would definitely buy it again
Alisha V.
Kailua, HI
Coffee and energy when I need that extra pick me up for my long days! It tastes pretty good too! It’s a little expensive but I don’t buy it all the time and only drink it when I need that extra boost!
Heather B.
Henderson
I love coffee but in the summer it's just too hot so I love these, they taste like coffee not an energy drink and you only need one. Super yummy

Amazon