8 Pack - Rockstar Pure Zero - Silver Ice - 24oz. uploaded by Cece M.

BY ROCKSTAR ENERGY DRINK #41 in Energy Drinks

Rockstar Pure Zero Silver Ice see more...

Buy on Amazon
dvpe°•°jayboogie D.
Buffalo
Just brought this a couple days ago from y local corner store. It taste great! The flavor is citrus tatse and the drink is carbonated! After drinking a full can (not all at once! That's dangerous!) I felt energized a woke for up to 2 hours straight. Great for a temporary burst of energy!
Sarah W.
Grapevine, TX
Rockstar Sugar Free Energy Drink - Good Tasting, Sugar Free Energy Drink. It gives you a good burst of energy without all the sugar of other similar drinks. I recommend it if you need extra energy & don't want all the sugary spikes & pitfalls.
Brooke H.
Riverbank, CA
We switched from original rockstar to this sugar free one and it was the best decision!! We love the flavor and we still get the perfect kick of energy without the sugar crash at the end of the day!! The original drinks give my fiance heartburn due to the high sugar content and the sugar free ones dont!! Totally worth the buy!!! We always keep these stocked on the fridge!
Brittney M.
Way back in the day, in middle school and freshman year. I used to think I was so cool drinking these but honestly I hated how sugary these tasted but everyone in my school would drink these and I wanted to be like everyone else. They used to make me feel so tired. There almost 3 dollar in my area just for can, and to me I rather just buy a mountain dew. But I can say that I really love the way the can looks and this one does smell like candy.
Dalia C.
I loooove this beverage! Thw flavor it's good and definitely helped me when I feel tooo tip, I'm compare to Red Bull, but it's better. The price it's good (good value), I'm definitely would like to buy again
Ashley M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Best tasting one by far, and gives a great burst of energy. The crash however is killer and almost feels like a depression episode. I also have to take breaks because of the mood swings it causes.
Ashley M.
Marysville, CA
These are my absolute FAVORITE energy drink! I use to be a huge fan of monster but I removed them from my diet when I went on my lifestyle eating change. My friend introduced me to the sugar free calorie free rockstars and I was hesitant at first because I wasn't a rockstar person. Man was I missing out! I have at least one of these a day. :)
Sarah O.
Bradley Beach, NJ
When I'm watching my sugar consumption and carb intake and need an extra oomph to my day I would normally reach for the Rockstar absolute zero product. I think it compared pretty much in line as far as energy goes with its competitors like Red Bull and Monster however, rockstar I think tastes a lot better than the other ones
Fatima M.
Edinburg, TX
This was my favorite flavor of ROCKSTAR at the college i was attending there was a vending machine that had these. And there was no Monday and Wednesday that i would buy one. Specially during those afternoon classes after lunch. It would wake me up didn't give me no crash or jitters. Most important it was yummy!
Ashlye W.
Seattle, WA
This is all all time favorite rockstar ever. It has a smooth, crisp, zesty lemonish tang to it. I love how it has a ton of caffeine, but zero sugar so you don't get that lull a few hours after drinking. It also has the most caffeine out of all of the zero sugar rockstars. I will always recommend this one !