8 Pack - Rockstar Pure Zero - Silver Ice - 24oz. uploaded by Cece M.

BY ROCKSTAR ENERGY DRINK #40 in Energy Drinks

Rockstar Pure Zero Silver Ice see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lauren S.
Madison, WI
I love the sugar-free option of the Rockstar energy drink. I always try to choose this if I’m faced with other, non-sugar-free drinks. The flavor is great and doesn’t taste fake at all. There are usually great deals at most gas stations and grocery stores for buy 2 or 3 can, get one free or at a very discounted rate which is great!
Samantha B.
Austin
I personally love the flavor of this product. It's zero calories, but gives me a a good kick start when I am feeling tired. It doesn't make me overly jittery, but can keep me up if I drink it too close to bed, which is expected of an energy drink. Depending in your caffeine tolerance, this is a great product.
Brooke H.
RIVERBANK, CA
We switched from original rockstar to this sugar free one and it was the best decision!! We love the flavor and we still get the perfect kick of energy without the sugar crash at the end of the day!! The original drinks give my fiance heartburn due to the high sugar content and the sugar free ones dont!! Totally worth the buy!!! We always keep these stocked on the fridge!
Jenna R.
Grand Rapids, MI
These are super delicious! After drinkning the entire thing, I get pretty jittery so I stick to drinking about 3/4 of it so I can avoid the jitters. But these are great for a pick-me-up and they are typically on sale at most gas stations or convenience stores.
Brittney M.
Way back in the day, in middle school and freshman year. I used to think I was so cool drinking these but honestly I hated how sugary these tasted but everyone in my school would drink these and I wanted to be like everyone else. They used to make me feel so tired. There almost 3 dollar in my area just for can, and to me I rather just buy a mountain dew. But I can say that I really love the way the can looks and this one does smell like candy.
Stormy B.
Raleigh
Rockstar has always been my favorite. Even before going zero carb! It doesn’t leave that weird after taste in your mouth and always cheap! The zero purses are the best. I can’t wait to try the other zero carb and calorie options
Sendy G.
Fresno, CA
I always have preferred to stick to energy drinks that have less sugar in them. This is a great example of what I drink when I need a pick me up and a boost of energy without having to worry about the extra sugars in it.
Juliette🌙⚡ C.
Sherman Oaks , CA
One of my favorite energy drinks. Citrus taste. Refreshing. Definitely gives me the energy I need. It does have a slight odd aftertaste but other than that for $2-$3 it’s worth it i will buy again for sure.
Aly C.
of the rockstar zero drinks, I think this one and the red one are the best. the flavor isn't overpowering and the can design is cute, but it's definately less healthy than the normal calorie options
Ashley M.
Marysville, CA
These are my absolute FAVORITE energy drink! I use to be a huge fan of monster but I removed them from my diet when I went on my lifestyle eating change. My friend introduced me to the sugar free calorie free rockstars and I was hesitant at first because I wasn't a rockstar person. Man was I missing out! I have at least one of these a day. :)