8 Pack Burt's Bees Cotton Extract Sensitive Facial Cleansing Towelettes 30 count

BY BURT'S BEES

Take one simple step to more beautiful skin with Burt’s Bees Sensitive Facial Cleansing Towelettes. These cleansing cloths are gentle enough on sensitive skin to use every day for removing makeup, cleansing dirt and oil and toning. As they cleanse,... see more...

Kelsey H.
Huntington, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This wipe makes my face feel so good, my skin is so sensitive and it works magic. I bought it at ulta
Allison K.
Morrison, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the job. Not as good as nutragena but it is effective. It's a plus that they are all natural
Alexa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My sensitive skin loves this! It never leaves my skin feeling irritated or looking red
Lisa A.
Barrington
These towelettes are very sturdy, soft and they cleanse well without dripping of excess water and chemicals. I bought mine on sale at a local drug store, and found that the cover didn't close well. But I was pleased with it's gentle, effective performance.  I would buy these again, and recommend them to others.
Kianna F.
Selkirk
I personally have sensitive skin, so using this as a cleanser really helps with my skin. I don't get redness or my skin does not look irritated
Lexi N.
Strathmore, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Took these on my list trip! Worked awesome for travel . Super gentle. First time trying them. Will buy again and recommend to friends .
Pily F.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excelente producto! Y lo mejor de todo, orgánicos. Suaves y no maltratan tu rostro. Buen precio y súper asequible.