8 Pack Burt's Bees Cotton Extract Sensitive Facial Cleansing Towelettes 30 count

BY BURT'S BEES

Take one simple step to more beautiful skin with Burt’s Bees Sensitive Facial Cleansing Towelettes. These cleansing cloths are gentle enough on sensitive skin to use every day for removing makeup, cleansing dirt and oil and toning. As they cleanse,... see more...

Lindsey B.
Love love love these makeup removing wipes. I actually just rip them in half and use only half of it! It works perfectly and doesn't leave an oily feeling and completely removes my makeup! Definitely recommend this!
Orchid O.
Mission, TX
Amazing!! I love everything burts bees! But these makeup towels are on the top of their list! Very gentle and takes off the toughest makeup and diet residue there is out there. Definitely recommend to anyone
Kylie Z.
West Jefferson
These face wipes are probably the best face wipes out there. It takes all the makeup off and leaves your skin feeling nice and smooth! Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes Peach & Willowbark Exfoliating
Rachel F.
Monroe Twp, NJ
very gentle to the skin! isn't the greatest for taking off makeup but is for cleansing the skin in a very gentle manor! i am a repeating user of this product bc ofhow it makes my skin feel after using it!
ashley r.
Brooklyn, NY
I love these wipes so much. I have sensitive skin so I really was scared to try these but they are honestly so good they do not sting your eyes or skin and its so gentle yet affective and affordable
Nicole M.
They really do remove makeup but i don't know if they're truly made for sensitive skin. Granted u have super sensitive skin but I can't use these back to back because my skin will eventually sting/burn
Anya O.
Nice feeling wipes, there very soft but I don't think they are great to really remove all of your makeup, but I do use a micellar water before so I made them work. I have not repurchased them though.
Laura L.
These are good face wipes, but not anything too special. They get the job done, but I didn't really care for the scent and my skin didn't feel different after extended use.
Taylor C.
Omaha, NE
Burts Bees is a brand I absolutely love and trust! From their chapstick to lotion, everything is great. These face wipes are perfect for sensitive skin. I like to keep them in my gym bag for a quick use after a workout.
StevenandSarah P.
West Memphis, AR
Smells great, works great. They aren't too expensive and I will buy them again. I recommend them to anyone who needs this type of product. I bought mine at Walmart.