8 Pack Burt's Bees Cotton Extract Sensitive Facial Cleansing Towelettes 30 count

BY BURT'S BEES

Take one simple step to more beautiful skin with Burt’s Bees Sensitive Facial Cleansing Towelettes. These cleansing cloths are gentle enough on sensitive skin to use every day for removing makeup, cleansing dirt and oil and toning. As they cleanse,... see more...

Abbie S.
Lebanon, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
These were harsher on my skin than I expected for a sensitive towelette. We do a lot of camping and I had hoped this would work to keep my face from breaking out from the sweat and dirt. It dried out my forehead and nose really bad. I liked the smell but overall it wasn't worth it.
N. Y.
Atlanta
I love these facial wipes! These facial wipes are so moist and soft. The packaging is amazing and is very easy to carry around. I got them at Target and they are amazing! They wipes are very gentle on your face and I recommend for you to use them. They work on all types of skin!
Lindsey B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love these makeup removing wipes. I actually just rip them in half and use only half of it! It works perfectly and doesn't leave an oily feeling and completely removes my makeup! Definitely recommend this!
Kylie Z.
West Jefferson
Beauty Junkie Expert
These face wipes are probably the best face wipes out there. It takes all the makeup off and leaves your skin feeling nice and smooth! Burt's Bees Burts Bees Peach & Willow Bark Exfoliating Wipes
Rachel F.
Monroe Twp, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
very gentle to the skin! isn't the greatest for taking off makeup but is for cleansing the skin in a very gentle manor! i am a repeating user of this product bc ofhow it makes my skin feel after using it!
ashley r.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these wipes so much. I have sensitive skin so I really was scared to try these but they are honestly so good they do not sting your eyes or skin and its so gentle yet affective and affordable
Nicole M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
They really do remove makeup but i don't know if they're truly made for sensitive skin. Granted u have super sensitive skin but I can't use these back to back because my skin will eventually sting/burn
Anya O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice feeling wipes, there very soft but I don't think they are great to really remove all of your makeup, but I do use a micellar water before so I made them work. I have not repurchased them though.
Laura L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are good face wipes, but not anything too special. They get the job done, but I didn't really care for the scent and my skin didn't feel different after extended use.
Taylor C.
Omaha, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Burts Bees is a brand I absolutely love and trust! From their chapstick to lotion, everything is great. These face wipes are perfect for sensitive skin. I like to keep them in my gym bag for a quick use after a workout.