HealthMedicines & TreatmentsAllergy & SinusBenadryl
8 Pack - Itch Relief Stick 047 oz (14 ml) Each

8 Pack - Benadryl Itch Relief Stick 0.47 oz (14 ml) Each

by Benadryl

Uses: Temporarily relieves pain and itching associated with: Insect bites, minor burns, sun burn, minor skin irritations, minor cuts, scrapes; Rashes due to poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac. Dries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, poison...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 8 Pack - Benadryl Itch Relief Stick 0.47 oz (14 ml) Each!
Leslee S.
Mckinney, TX
8 Pack - Benadryl Itch Relief Stick 0.47 oz (14 ml) Each uploaded by Leslee S.
I am a mosquito magnet and maintain a stockpile of antihistamine and anti-itch products year round. You name a product that is meant to soothe bug bite itch, and I've probably tried it. My medicine cabinet is currently the home to 4 different forms of benadryl. Sadly, these convenient relief sticks are no where near as effective as the gel, cream, and oral medication.
Susan S.
E Greenwich, RI
I use this on my kids bug bites all the time in the summer. It helps it to stop itching so that they don’t get scratched open. It’s shape makes it convenient to use on the go. I definitely would recommend.
Kaitlyn D.
Comanche, TX
My daughter had severe reactions to mosquito bites when she was younger so having this on my person was crucial to make sure she didn’t end up with welts.
Natasha S.
Coarsegold, CA
I was disappointed in this. Bought it for mosquito bites and it didn’t help much, only very minor relief and stopped working quickly.
Valery G.
W Hollywood, CA
Purchased at: Target
This Benadryl stick is a life savior. Anytime I travel somewhere, this is a must have in my bag. As we all know, mosquito bites are itchy and not pleasant, thankfully with this being on hand, I am able to enjoy my vacation and not even have the itching bother me.
Indira M.
west park, FL
This product is easy to use and you can just put it in your purse and go out. I like that it is not an expensive product.
Katelyn W.
Wdm, IA
While it does not stay good for long in my opinion, it works really well, you just need a lot of it, but works really well when on the go with limited options
Jenn M.
I used this on my son. He actually prefers a cooling sensation and anti itch medication over this.
Alli C.
Exton, PA
I love this stick for bug bites in the summer. Its really eady to apply and has a nice cooling sensation that stops the itch almost instantly
Emily T.
I keep one of these in my purse, especially during the warmer months. It always works for me, and is an essential item

Looking for your answer?