BY BRACHS

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! 8 oz Brach's Chocolates see more...

Kathy V.
These are so so yummy!!! I love chocolate and nut combinations. Such a delicious treat!! My kid loves them too! Always grab a bag whenever I come across 'em! I definitely recommend to everyone to try!
Ruth D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
There's just enough to satisfy my chocolate cravings. These are the perfect size at the  Dollar General or the Dollar Tree stores. They are always fresh and hit the spot!
Laura  B.
Wdm, IA
I love brachs chocolates but can't seem to find malt balls in many locations! I would love to see them in the 8oz size at my local target. I have to go to a home improvement store just to find them as it is! They are so great I can't get enough!!
Catherine A.
Chattanooga , TN
Brachs is a brand that has the good good, nothing in that brand is bad. These bring back memories of me and my grandfather, that was until now he has no teeth to eat them, lmao. But these are very enjoyable and amazing. Recommend :)
Alissa K.
I like to use these in baking. I've tried other brands but nothing compares to Brachs. They're even delicious eating individually, but hard to stop!
Beth M.
Galesburg, MI
I use these in my peanut butter blossom cookies. If there are any left over, we put them in the freezer and enjoy them cold.
Mariah R.
Tampa, FL
I love these!! Anything chocolate is really great but then you add caramel and then peanuts!? It puts them over the top.
Erin B.
El Paso, TX
These are such a timeless treat. They remind me of my childhood. I used to always get these with my dad, and we'd share.
Amy B.
Brewton
Love having these around for the holidays! People love a good treat. Set these on the table and watch them dissapear
Tammy M.
Roseburg, OR
These are so good they're just chewy gooey goodness I love the mixture of caramel chocolate and nuts best candy ever