8 Ounce Spray 001 by OMI Industries uploaded by Marinna R.8 Ounce Spray 001 by OMI Industries uploaded by Ani S.

BY OMI INDUSTRIES

8 OZ, Fresh Wave Home Spray, Completely Safe, NonAerosol Spray Contains No Harmful Volatile Organic Compounds & Is Perfect For Spraying Into The Air To Instantly Eliminate Odor Or Onto Clothes, Furniture, Draperies, Etc. To Freshen, Highly Biodegradable, Less Than 30 Days. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Ani S.
I keep this in my car at all times to conquer hockey bags , basketball sneakers and golf shoe stink. I spray the Spot stuff and inside of all the shoes then I spray my car and its back to being my car not a locker room. I love that it is made in America.
Marinna R.
Santa Clara, CA
Not "neutralizing" because its odor is so distinct and strong-but nevertheless pleasant smelling and will mask any bad scent. Love this because it's not an air pollutant since it's organic and all-natural (unlike Febreze). Also, it's smell is very "hippie" because of the all-natural ingredients so if you like the more tropical, fakey smells this is not for you.
Angel D.
I really like how effective this spray is and it has a fresh, clean smell. It's just a normal spray pump, however, so I feel like I have to use a lot to cover the entire room. If it came in an aerosol can I think it would be ten times better!
Brenda M.
Glendale, AZ
This spray worked well but it wasn't what I was expecting. It had a somewhat strong odor, and it added smell rather than neutralizing the room odor. I am not sure if that was its purpose.
Nikki C.
LOVEE this spray! I feel it is very clean and I love that it is organic! but one down side of it was that it was very strong. when I went to go spray one room the smell traveled through the whole house!
Meghann H.
Milton, Ontario
I like this spray far better than other room sprays (Lysol, air effects, etc.). I'm still undecided as to whether I will purchase again, but I did enjoy having it around.