BY 8IN1 PET PRODUCTS

Features: -Hamster / gerbil treat. -Treat your small animal to delicious, healthy snack made with real, easy to digest yogurt. -Tasty, bite-sized morsels for hamsters, gerbils, and rats are packaged in reseal able plastic tub. Ingredients: -Real Yogurt. see more...

Buy on PETCO
Amy W.
Amy W.
I use to buy these for my rats, they LOVED them. I found a cheaper way to make them, put yogurt in a zip lock bag put it to one corner they make a little cut at the end, like a piping bag, create little dots on a plate with parchment paper, freeze, done, it's like the same thing!
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
My hamster absolutely loves these! I don't know nutritionally how good they are but I love giving them as a treat every now and then
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
I have bought these for my Chinese dwarf hamsters and they love them! They would always eat them first, and I would like to see improvements on how healthy there are for my hamsters. All though they are great id like to see some improvements.
Kahren c.
Kahren c.
Mooresville , Indiana
I have sugar gliders and they LOVE this brand and flavor. They jump and run to them. I love to buy them when they are on sale and then put them in the freezer that way I can make sure I have a good stock of them.
Kori O.
Kori O.
These are my hamsters favorite treats :) I used to be able to just rattle the package and they'd run out and wait for a treat, haha. I love the packaging also, how it is resealable.
Madison B.
Madison B.
My rats' favorite treat :) My brother accidentally ate some of these one time because he thought they were for people
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
This was my Hammie's favorite treat back in the day. Just rattling the cub would get her out of her nest and poking around. I also love the smell of it for some reason. If I recall correctly they don't make them in the yogurt cups anymore but in regular bags now. It's still a wonderful treat that most hamsters like.
Gysselle M.
Gysselle M.
Porterville, CA
My hamster is a fatty! She will eat anything you give her and I am so sure that she will love these!!
Summer B.
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Our Hammie loves yogies! They are his favorite treat. We give him yogies after every ball run!
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Canada
My hamster really likes these. he gets a few every few days.