BY 8IN1 PET PRODUCTS

Tasty Treats with Real Yogurt Yogurt, flavored with all-time favorite cheese, makes for a healthy and delicious snack for your little pet. 8in1 Yogies Cheese Flavor offers an easy-to-digest snacking option for small animals. Enriched with the goodness of essential nutrients like calcium, protein and fiber, this yogurt-drop treat can provide a balanced light meal for your pet. Plus, its smooth texture and cheese flavor gives them a melt-in-your-mouth dollop. 8in1 Yogies Cheese Flavor Flavored snack Made of real, easy-to-digest yogurt Enriched with essential calcium Feed 8in1 Yogies Cheese Flavor to your beloved pets and watch them enjoy a lip-smacking bite of these tasty morsels! A Closer Look: This easily digestible nibble contains a healthy dose of vital nutrients like protein and fiber. Made Specially for: Hamster, gerbil and rats. Do not feed more than the amount indicated on the packaging. see more...

Buy on PETCO
Aubree S.
Aubree S.
Clarksville, AR
My hamster absolutely loves these. I can sit one basically anywhere in her tank and she will run to go get it. These are her favorite snack. They are also not priced very high and they last a long time.
alx o.
alx o.
I ususally get these on sale but my ratties go crazy for these treats. Also this is a great treat to teach them tricks with ;)
Tori H.
Tori H.
My hamster Chimmy (yes Chimmy) loves these little treats! He actually begs a little for them when he sees me enter the room.
Leslie H.
Leslie H.
Marietta, GA
Our three hamsters all love these little treats! We have two roborovskis and one standard hamster and they love these!
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Webster, NY
My hamsters love these things .I go through these at weekly.not sure why but I am glad they love them so much
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Ovid, MI
My pet rat absolutely loves these! He doesn't like to take food or treats out of people's hands. These however, he will gladly and very quickly grab them out of your hand. I have got him to do so many tricks to get one of these. He even knows the sound of the bag now. I would recommend these especially for training and/or getting them familiar with handling.
Kim F.
Kim F.
My ratties would go crazy for these yogies! The cheese scent is definitely off putting for humans, but it was the perfect treat for them. All the times I've ever had pet rats, they would love these. Definitely a buy it for ratty parents!
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Pet Lover Expert
I give these to my hamster on occasion. They help with training and just as an occasional treat. I do not recommend giving these to your hamster very often, because they are not very nutritional. Overall a very nice product and my hamster just loves them.
Skye B.
Skye B.
Des Moines, IA
Our hamsters and rat absolutely love these treats. Great for snacks and also good to use if doing any training. I feel good giving them these as its something they love and is good for them.
May K.
May K.
San Rafael, CA
My hamster absolutely loves these, and they're full of great protein in addition to being a treat but be careful to limit to just a few a day. I have a Syrian male and this is his favorite along w chunks of dried coconut.