BY 8IN1 PET PRODUCTS #74 in Dog Grooming Supplies

Excel Tear Clear Pads are a safe non-irritating tear stain remover that can be used on dogs, cats and small animals. remove unsightly stains and odor from hair and restore full luster to area beneath your pet's eyes. 90 ct. Specially formulated to clean discharge often found around the eye area. Safe for dogs and cats.: Size: 90 ct. see more...

Daniela R.
Daniela R.
I have a shitzu Maltese mix and his eyes are always crying and creating gunk, I like this product to clean his eyes. But i haven't really seen any improvement on making them clearer . But it definitely does help clean it up and remove the nasty smell.
Deborah B.
Deborah B.
Rockford, OH
Tried this product, have to admit I was very skeptical at first! Much to my surprise it worked great!!!! I have a shihtzu with stubborn tear stains and after using this product, his stains are gone! This is a great solution !
Stacy A.
Stacy A.
Medina, OH
This works well with my poodle/Pomeranian mix. She gets a lot of eye gunk and this makes it come off easily!
Elaine R.
Elaine R.
I habe used this product for all the of my dogs. Works and cleans my pets eye really good.
Kate M.
Kate M.
Brighton, MA
I have a cocker spaniel mix with very teary eyes so this product works well! Jake's eyes are not irritated by the product and his tear stains are cleared right up. Would definitely recommend this product!
Emily M.