Pet SuppliesDog Supplies8In1 Pet Products

by 8In1 Pet Products

8 in 1 Perfect Coat Shampoo & Conditioner for Black DogsSpecially formulated with natural black pearlescents to maintain the richness and shine of black and dark coats. Aloe vera and conditioners detangle and moisturize skin and coat to leave it looking shiny and healthy. Long lasting boysenberry fragrance leaves your pet smelling fresh and clean. Easy rinse formula effortlessly washes away soap and lather, cutting bath time in half.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 8 In 1 Pet Products Eight In One Pearl Shampoo Conditioner Black 16 Ounces - I640!
Maria B.
Springfield, OR
Purchased at: Chewy.com
Makes my dog smell so good as well as makes her coat look so healthy and shinny. Does great getting build up out. Definitely would recommend.
Nancy M.
Pomona, CA
8 In 1 Pet Products Eight In One Pearl Shampoo Conditioner Black 16 Ounces - I640 uploaded by Nancy M.
I like this product a lot it helps to keep my fur baby's coat super black so she is always looking nice. Other shampoos were making her fur look faded and i did not like that.
Claire V.
Elkhorn, NE
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Chewy.com
Don’t believe this is the exact one we have our bottle is more purple with a berry scent but it’s amazing he looks so shiny and it smells great
Malynda C.
Radford, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I use this product for my dogs bath's and I love how this product smells, doesn't leave that wet dog smell like a lot of dog shampoos.

Looking for your answer?