BY 8IN1 PET PRODUCTS

8 in 1 Perfect Coat Puppy ShampooSpecially formulated with extra mild and tearless ingredients to gently clean and protect your puppy's delicate skin and coat. The easy rinse formula effortlessly washes away soap and lather, cutting bath time in half. Extra mild tearless formula gently cleans and protects your puppy's delicate skin and coat. Keratin and jojoba oils condition coat leaving it soft and fluffy. Long lasting baby powder fragrance leaves your puppy smelling fresh and clean. Helps to maintain a healthy and shiny coat. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have purchased and used this puppy shampoo for my little pup and I have loved using it to bathe him! it leaves him smelling fresh and is great for sensitive puppy skin!
Wanda A.
Wanda A.
I used to use this shampoo on my puppy because its great for sensitive skin, it was my favorite brand. It smells so good and it leaves their coats silky and shiny, I literally had the collection, shampoo, conditioner and spray. I would definitely recommend this shampoo to any pet owner.
Kelly K.
Kelly K.
Patriot, IN
I have used this shampoo since I brought my Labrador puppy home at 6 weeks old! She is now 11 months old and I still have the same bottle. A little goes a long way! The shampoo is perfect for her hair type and she is always very soft. I gave it 4 stars because I think the smell could be improved!
Michell H.
Michell H.
Tijuana, Baja California
Me encanta tiene un aroma super padre, ademas de que le deja el cabello a mis mascotas super suave y manejable, me encanta demasiado, y amis perritas tambien !