8 in 1 Perfect Coat Shed Control Dog Shampoo (16 fl. oz.; Topical Mist) uploaded by Adelina G.8 in 1 Perfect Coat Shed Control Dog Shampoo (16 fl. oz.; Topical Mist) uploaded by Melissa T.

BY 8IN1 PET PRODUCTS

Perfect Coat Shed Control Shampoo is scientifically formulated to control excess shedding. The uniquely balanced formula includes antioxidants, omega 3 fatty acids and deep conditioning vitamins to help reduce shedding. 16 oz. Specially formulated to help control excess shedding. Long lasting tropical mist fragrance. Uniquelybalanced formula includes antioxidants, omega 3 fatty acids and rich moisturizing properties to condition skin and h. Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide Dea, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Aloe Vera Gel, Panthenol, Vitamin E Acetate, Omega 3 Fatt Acids, Flaxseedoil, Fragrance, Polysorbate 80, Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methyl: Size: 16 oz. see more...

• Does it really work? Cause i will def will buy it it if does.3 Answers
  • I've never used this product. Does it really help with shedding. I ...3 Answers
  • Hey puppy owners!!! I have been using this shampoo on my two pitbul...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
Canastota
My dogs shed a lot. I tried this shampoo and it did not do anything for them. It does smell good, but didn't help shedding.
Amber J.
Amber J.
Edmonds, WA
I love how well this works and I love how it smells to and it makes bath time with my dogs so much easier
Adelina G.
Adelina G.
Milwaukee, WI
Pet Lover Expert
My doggy sheds a lot so we purchased this in the hopes that it would help. Unfortunately truly it did not. I love the scent and that it's an easy wash but it didn't help with the shedding at all. If you're looking for a shampoo specifically for shedding, keep looking.
Mars F.
Mars F.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert
This PRODUCT!  it Helped me so much ! Not only For my Husky thats always shedding, But my clothes ! It leaves my dogs fur so nice and soft after, And it has a nice scent to it !
Tabatha L.
Tabatha L.
Strongsville, OH
I really like this shampoo my dog sheds so much it didn't really help with the shedding but it smells soo good so that makes it with it
Longueuil , Quebec
They smell and look great!!!! Versatile works on big and small dogs and the smell lasts at least 3 days ( including after playing at the park)
Longueuil , Quebec
Hey puppy owners!!! I have been using this shampoo on my two pitbulls and chihuahua but i was wondering if there are any better shedding control soaps out there?! Thanks
Anayely A.
Anayely A.
Pet Lover Expert
Does it really work? Cause i will def will buy it it if does.
Sheila W.
Sheila W.
Greenfield Center, NY
I've never used this product. Does it really help with shedding. I have 2 English Mastiffs and a Shepard. All who shed bad.