BY 8IN1 PET PRODUCTS

Ecotrition Small Animal Bites are the great tasting, nutritionally complete, formed treats for small animals. Small Animals' favorite fresh grains and hays are mixed and formed into a bite-sized, easy to grab shape that provides stimulation and exercise, making the food that feeds like a treat. With its fresh ingredient taste, easy to grab shape and crunchy texture our bites make the perfect any-time snack or addition to your pet's daily meal. Resealable pouch keeps treats fresh and tasty. see more...

Carly S.
Portage, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My hamster loves these bites of food a lot. My hamster is small not very big and she loves them a lot. Yes my hamster loves these a lot. Yes these treats met my expectations. Yes I would definitely buy them again.
Hilary M.
Hastings, NE
My hamsters really love these treat cubes!! They do have to be limited with dwarf hamsters who are prone to diabetes because of the honey used to stick the treats together; however, these are my little dwarfs favorite treats. I try to give her no more than one a month. (:
Kaitlyn V.
Buffalo, NY
Love this brand of products, and love this product specifically! So do my critters. They are not very expensive, and when you sparingly can last a while. Will definitely continue to purchase these products in the future for my babies!
Julie M.
Randolph, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These are great, the pet mouse loves them! Great value, and very popular with her!