BY 8IN1 PET PRODUCTS

Fortified With Antioxidants, Omega 3 Fatty Acids and Essential Vitamins to Protect Against Excess Shedding Pro-Pet 4In1 Shampoos Are Scientifically Formulated With Our Exclusive Hydracoat Complex to Provide The Ultimate In Pet Grooming Care. Clean, Deodorize, Condition and Detangle - All In One Bottle! Unique Cleansing and Conditioning Compounds Work Together For Maximum Effectiveness, Leaving Your Pet's Coat Healthy and Shiny. Hydracoat Complex Is An Exclusive Blend of Hydrating Cleansers, Vitamins, Proteins and Essential Botanicals to Deeply Penetrate and Moisturize. Formula Facts - Extra-Thick Shed Control Formula: Deep Penetrating Formula Cleans Without Stripping Your Pet's Skin of Natural Oils. Rich Moisturizing Properties: Fortified With Antioxidants, Omega 3 Fatty Acids and Deep Conditioning Vitamins to Help Reduce Shedding. Long-Lasting Fragrance: Mixed Berry Scent Leaves Coat Smelling Clean and Fresh. Made and Printed In U.S.A. see more...

• "This shampoo smells really good and lasts pretty long!" in 1 review
  • "This is great for long hair, it keeps their fur smooth and healthy, also keeps your dogs fur smelling fruity" in 1 review
Galina D.
Galina D.
Pasco, WA
This shampoo smells really good and lasts pretty long! Helps with shed control and leaves the fur very soft!
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
Passaic, NJ
Love love love !! I have a daschund and he tends to shed a lot , this shampoo has saved my life and I can't complain about it and it smells good!!
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Monterey, TN
Anything that helps my cat shed less is great in my book. My tabby tends to lose a lot of hair so this is awesome.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Kenova, Wv
Love the smell of thIs shampoo so much. I have a tiny little dog and he has such long hair and gets it everywhere. This definitely helped keep it under control, and again it smells great.
Rheannon h.
Rheannon h.
Winston Salem , NC
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
How many scents do they come in??