BY 8-HR ENERGY

Elizabeth T.
Jackson, MS
Not too bad. Like someone previously said.... in a pinch. Not crazy about the shakiness. Would not use everyday but if you need a lift in a tight then this would work.
China C.
Auburn Hills, Michigan
This does not look the slightest bit good for you. YUCK! Has anyone actually tried this?
Bella B.
Troy, NY
Don't bother trying, it's not only gross but made a friend sick as well. Be careful
Susan H.
Phoenix
This is great but the crash is hard. Then I took them again one day while I was at work, thought I was going to have a heart attack so be careful what your body can handle.
Caitlin M.
Taste horrible and are chock full of chemicals. Really just drink some coffee and don't risk it
Jessica S.
I can't take anything like this because my irregular heart problems. I don't feel after educating myself on energy supplements these are the best for anyone to take. Go to the doctor have blood work done to see why your energy is so depleted. I get vitamin b12 shots once a week. I actually give them to myself so it makes it much more convenient. I am a Radiographer, but your doctor can show you how to give yourself a shot or if you feel better going in to the doc office once a week for the shot you can also do that. I don't recommend this product at all!
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
Fitspiration Expert
They dont give u long lasting energy and u come craahinf down since it is only caffiene and high dose makes the heart race not good for any one to take alot of
Lindsey D.
Fitspiration Expert
Picked some up during a 15 hour ride back from a trip - it'll keep you up in a pinch, but prepare to be shaky and lightheaded after consumption
Bella B.
Troy, NY
Would anyone actually try this?
Susan H.
Phoenix
How do u change the crash?