BeautyFaceFacial SkincareKate Somerville
7x Exfolikate Intensive Exfoliator Glow Moisturizer Salicylic

7x Kate Somerville Exfolikate Intensive Exfoliator Glow Moisturizer Salicylic

by Kate Somerville

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 7x Kate Somerville Exfolikate Intensive Exfoliator Glow Moisturizer Salicylic!
How would you rate this product?
Melissa R.
Highland, NY
7x Kate Somerville Exfolikate Intensive Exfoliator Glow Moisturizer Salicylic uploaded by Melissa R.
I received this in my Boxycharm subscription. I was super hyped as this was first time I actually got a moisturizer. This cream leaves my face hydrated and glowing. I put it on at night and in the morning my face is still soft and glowing. The scent is very mild which I love and I have had no reactions to this cream at all. Kate Somerville ExfoliKate® Glow Moisturizer The Influenster App The Influenster App
Madison B.
Denver, CO
This intensive exfoliate brings my skin back to life!! It is so gentle and has a great result almost instantly. I like to use it when I take my makeup off at the end of the day. My skin feels super refreshed the next morning.
Christina D.
Washington, PA
Excellent exfoliator. My face will feel clean smooth and hydrated after use. Nice price range great scent and packaging. There really isn't much more you can ask for in this product!
Stephanie  J.
Jefferson Cty, MO
I got a sample of this on my Sephora order so I was super excited to try it out. I just put this on last night on my cheeks where my acne is always breaking out and NO JOKE when I woke up my cheeks were less red, the majority of my tiny acne bumps were smaller or gone, and the active breakouts were just gone. This is obviously some kind of magic. This is so amazing ! I might have to buy the full size !!!
Susan  H.
Tampa, FL
I love this product! I would 10/10 recommend. Everything about this product is amazing and I would definitely recommend this to anyone I get the chance to. I really love it. It’s one of my all time favorites.

Looking for your answer?