7UP TEN

Drink

Does this have an after taste like diet soda have? I hate that
I don't usually drink soda but is this a new favor? Or just a new look?
Do you drink 7up when you get and upset stomach? What do you drink with 7up when you get sick?
Start your review of 7UP TEN!
How would you rate this product?
Megha S.
Milton Keynes , Buckinghamshire
One of my favourite drinks to have, absolutely love the flavour! If you love lemonades, defo need to try this!
Tae L.
Portsmouth, Hampshire
7UP is one of my favorite fizzy drinks. Some would say it's just like lemonade, but to me it packs so much more flavor.
Megan J.
Hull
The flavor itself is much different, however. While Diet 7Up has noticeable medicinal flavoring and obvious artificial sweetener aftertaste, 7Up Ten does a much better job of masking that experience. For one thing, it’s a lot more lemony in taste, quite a bit more than even full calorie 7Up. The drink is also quite sweet, considerably more than Diet 7Up. The flavor profile is therefore slightly different than the 2010 reboot of 7Up, but in this case, it works. While you can still taste hints of the artificial sweeteners, it’s nowhere near as bad as Diet 7Up. (It should be noted that the sweeteners became easier to pick out the warmer the drink got; we found the best results when cold). In effect, 7Up Ten creates an alternate reality take on a no/low-calorie version of the lemon lime classic. The increase in sweetness and lemon flavor make for an excellent drink!
Benish E.
7 up has to be my favourite soda/fizzy/ Pop drink. The flavour is very nice and fresh with lime/lemon and it just wonderful to drink this especially in hot weather with bbq food.
Bex F.
Fave tasting drink. Really great price and always consistent. Good value for money
Laroz A.
London
I like spirt a lot but it not always the drink i go for when i go to the shops. I like the packaging, its very refreshing considering its a fizzy drink! When ever i do drink 7up i enjoy it a lot. I used to drink it alot back in the day!
Steph S.
So nice ice cold, stays dizzy for ages too and best served with a dash of lime cordial on a hot summers day
genna A.
I love the taste of 7 up over a sprite and a plain lemonade I feel it has a very nice taste it not to fizzy as a fizzy pops are and has a nice lemon taste
Amelia A.
Nantwich
My fav lemonade, has a great sweet taste would recommend to anyone who loves lemonade!
Leigh-anne E.
Its not the best one iv tried but you can slightly taste the lemon but not the lime which is worrying as it says citrus fruit so I don't buy it now
Ask a question to the Influenster community...