7UP TEN

Drink

Does this have an after taste like diet soda have? I hate that
I don't usually drink soda but is this a new favor? Or just a new look?
Do you drink 7up when you get and upset stomach? What do you drink with 7up when you get sick?
Start your review of 7UP TEN!
How would you rate this product?
Deborah E.
Ironwood, MI
I loved 7up...I use to drive it every day, i preferred it over sierra mist and sprite...
Karina G.
Great refresher on a hot summery day. You can make a slushie with it. It doesn't taste so artificial as the other sodas do. It is super affordable. So many flavors that it never ends. I love 7up.
Eidy H.
Irvine, KY
I would much rather have 7 UP than sprite any day! There is definitely a different taste between the two.
Vidya K.
Orlando, FL
Refreshingly delicious and a thirst quencher and it help with my digestive problems like bloating etc.
lupita G.
Yuba City, CA
Taste pretty good and feels refreshing with a whole lot of ice. I'm currently pregnant and whenever I feel the need to burp I'll take a sip of this and bam my burps come out
Erma H.
Atlanta, GA
Very refreshing when cold and it's not to sweet just right especially when it's hot outside and you drink a 7up omg the best taste
keely R.
Port Angeles, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
I'm not really a big fan associate abuts 7 up is still pretty nice in my opinion I don't really have a problem with it
Danielle W.
Ukiah, CA
I always drink either juice or 7 up when I'm sick even more so if my tummy doesn't feel right. It always helps get the bubbles out and helping my stomach feel better and at peace.
Claudine S.
7UP TEN uploaded by Claudine S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Standard. If you like 7up, that would be something you that looking for. The lime isn't too strong and added some extra flavor.
keely R.
Port Angeles, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
Pretty good soda! Im not really a bug fan of soda but the flavor in this is alright and its something i can tolerate
Ask a question to the Influenster community...