7UP® Soda 24-16.9 fl. oz. Plastic Bottles uploaded by Jessica A.

BY 7UP

Nothing can Lift UP your day like the crisp and refreshing taste of 7UP. Packed full of light, lemon and lime flavor, 7UP is the perfect beverage for any occasion! Drink UP and Live it UP with 7UP. see more...

Brittany B.
This is not my favorite soda and i most likely will not go buy one,but i will drink it if its offered to me. I do like these sodas; there is nothing wrong with them. They have a good citrus taste to them, but i like my darker sodas better. These are not healthy for you; they have a lot of dugar in them as well as acid, but i got to have one every once in awhile.
Marena R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This soda is delicious and so refreshing when you need that carbonated drink you've been needing all day. I usually go to this when I'm sick for some reason it helps! It's not a natural or healthy choice but it tastes really good.
Peyton K.
I love a good 7up every once in a while. I don't drink soda regularly but this is one of my favorites when i do. It's affordable and my family and friends enjoy it too. Overall I am very satisfied with the product.
Samantha P.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Love love love it so great and makes my tummy feel good when I have tummy aces or even after a hangover lol I love this stuff and how it's not fake tasting like Sierra Mist. I would def get this again I love it a lot
Alysia H.
7up is great to take small sips of if your not feeling great and it also really quenches my thirst for some reason. I love it on super hot days, it quenches my thirst and feels super refreshing.
Nada E.
These bottles are a great size to take on the go or to have after dinner. They have the amazing classic lemon lime taste 7-up is known for and are just as fizzy as the two liters!
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
I drink alot of 7up with a lime slice or lemon sometimes using vanilla flavoring drops. I drink this when the sun goes down and it not so hot in summer time.
Shelby G.
7 up.. it's good! But it can't beat Sprite. I have always only purchased these at a gas station, no where else but literally everywhere sells them.
Ben R.
White Bear Lk, MN
I love Sprite, it's my favorite soda! I don't like all the acid in dark sodas so Sprite comes to the rescue with it's refreshing citrus flavor!
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
I love my 7 up great soda better for ypu and taste great without all the added sugar. They are clear so you can just tell they are healthier.