BY 7UP

Nothing can Lift UP your day like the crisp and refreshing taste of 7UP. Packed full of light, lemon and lime flavor, Diet 7UP is 100% naturally flavored with zero calories or caffeine. Drink UP and Live it UP with Diet 7UP. see more...

Jane M.
Jane M.
Quakertown
Great flavor. Lots of fizz. One of my favorite diet sodas, and all the varieties have a great taste. Just the right amount of sweetness as well.
correl g.
correl g.
Used when making mixed drinks. Always a good flavor and usually priced right! Flavor is much better that alternatives
caoimhe o.
caoimhe o.
ireland
7up is a lemon and lime flavoured drink very refreshing in the summer with some ice and a slice of lime. I am a repeat customer of 7up but it isn't my favourite soft drink as it's quite bland. I would purchase again if I was in the mood for it I think they should up the anty and add more lemon and lime flavour.
Abbie L.
Abbie L.
FK2 9QD
Go to drink , i love this so much , cannot get enough , no improvments need to be done for this i cand explain how good this is , i love everything about it , if i had to chose anything over 7 up i wouldnt abeseloutly amazing i would buy 499 bottles of this
Laura S.
Laura S.
Suffolk
Love this. Tastes exactly the same as the full sugar version - but with zero calories! Perfect when following a healthy diet!
Happy to give to my child due to the low sugar content.
A fab summertime drink with ice and a slice!
Sarah 🦋.
Sarah 🦋.
So refreshing to drink due to the flavour. It's a lot better served cold. I regularly buy this and drink this. It's such a perfect drink for in the summer
Jaydean J.
Jaydean J.
Taste the exact same as sprite to me. Honestly when I go to the store I grab whichever is cheaper because I cannot tell the difference in taste.
Izzy W.
Izzy W.
Es una soda muy refrescante y liviana, sin mucho gas, pero con un buen sabor, me parece un buen producto!