7UP Diet Lemon Lime Soda uploaded by Yassenda's G.

BY 7UP

7up diet lemon lime soda 2 l

• Does anyone ever use this soda to help settle an upset stomach? 3 Answers
  • Does anyone ever use this diet soda to help settle an upset stoma...1 Answers
Rachel U.
Hawthorne , CA
One of my favorite soda, the lime flavor is refreshing. It has less sugar and no caffeine. I am repeat consumer of this product. The packaging is nice and simple. I will definitely buy this again and again.
CinDy G.
Chicago , IL
7 up is a poo that has been used in my family since the longest!
This lemon lime soda is so good it is my favorite.
It isn’t too hard as dark soda pop I feel it is the perfect flavor.
I even like to have some on a cold day with a bowl of soup.
Tori Y.
Alamo, CA
This is the only diet soda I actually like. It’s super refreshing and it doesn’t taste super artificial like other diet sodas. I definitely recommend if you’re looking for something sweet but don’t want the actual sugar.
E M E L Y ..
Doral, FL
For a 7up fan, to find out that they were launching diet soda was a blast, I was so excited and surpreise, and you cannot imagine the kind of party I made the first time I saw this. But the issue came after the first sip, it was refreshing and not so sweet, 2 things I love about 7up, but then the diet side came up and its like not flavored at all, it almost taste like water. But again its 7up and I love it.
Natividad P.
Apopka, FL
No voy a decir q me requete encanta pero tampoco es q no me gusta.

Realmente tiene un sabor diferente y agradable.
No puedo tomar mucha soda pero si compro no pasa de ese día en que se acabe jiji
Mildred C.
God How I miss regular 7up..... I used to freeze them in the summer to make a slushy and drink them they were awesome the diet 7up doesn't seem to work the same way.... Diabetics have to do what we have to do... I still love the flavor of 7up just now in the Diet version
Lisbeth M.
It is a very rich drink, with an excellent flavor, I recommend it to other people who try it, they will not regret it, and I would obviously buy it a thousand times. Meets all my expectations regarding what a soft drink is concerned. yes buy again.
Lauren S.
Willmar, MN
I love 7 up! Very refreshing. Always have it on hand for when I'm feeling sick. Great flavor. Good packaging. Very affordable! Nice product all around. Good to have on hand! I know that I'll be keeping a stock of it
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX
Great brand of soda and great taste. I mix mine with Kool-aid for a little bubbly and with my adult beverages. It's very affordable and great for parties when trying to shop cheap.
Chelsey B.
Manteca, CA
I love this product, has all the same great flavors as the regular 7up. For everyone looking for diet soda without the diet taste this is the product for you. However if you don't want the diet make sure to check the label because they are very similar. I actually tried it on accident.
Sharah  S.
Does anyone ever use this soda to help settle an upset stomach?
Sharah  S.
Does anyone ever use this diet soda to help settle an upset stomach?