BY 7UP #87 in Soda & Soft Drinks

• When will this product be available in Canada?2 Answers
  • Do you like this better than the regular?5 Answers
Kelsey H.
Suring, WI
Cherry 7UP is my ultimate favorite pop! It’s delicious and the get the cherry JUST RIGHT! I drink this often. I love that they offer it in diet so you don’t have the calories!!
Chloe N.
Nashville, TN
This is my absolute favorite soda! I mainly drink clear sodas, but this is my exception. It has the perfect cherry flavor and is super bubbly and carbonated. I prefer the cans over bottles or two liters as well. It is almost always on sale, which is great too!
Nicolette C.
Lady Lake, FL
So delicious. Love the cherry flavor. Of course anything that's diet isn't going to be great, but this was pretty good. Costs the same as other sodas, definitely would buy again. I've been a fan of 7up for a while and was pretty excited when I saw the cherry flavor come out.
Cassandra M.
Buffalo, MN
Flavor burst! This is the best product line for upset stomachs and refreshing cold drinks on hot days. The cherry 7 up flavor has a taste of it's own and tastes sweeter bubblier then any other brand. I would diffidently recommend this product to anyone!
Victoria H.
Birmingham, AL
This is my favorite soda. Tastes a lot like a shirley temple without all the calories. Not too sweet. LIke 7 up with a hint of cherry. Can find at most stores. I have never found an alternative. Always a great price. I recommend to others all the time.
Beth A.
Troutville, VA
I bought this on a whim when the store was out of my first choice. Wanted to like but it just didn't do it for me. I know it is a diet soda but it had a strong aftertaste. Yuck.
Katie Y.
Knightstown, IN
I love the first cherry 7up. I try not to drink a lot of caffeine so this allows me to enjoy the carbonated beverage without all the caffeine. It has just the right amount of cherry flavoring . I can't drink too many in a day because after a while it will leave an off taste/feel in my mouth but overall a great diet drink .
Gab C.
Mckeesport, PA
7 up is one of my favorite soda pops. I think of it more as a sprite type of drink. It is affordable. Great drink I suggest it very much. And I enjoy it very much. Nothing should be changed about it... Cherry kind has a cherry after flavor. It is great.
Caroline S.
Mickleton, NJ
I love this soda so much. 7UP is one of my favorite brands and when they paired it with cherry flavoring I was so excited. Not to mention they make diet so you don't waste any of your daily calories on a drink.
Kerrie A.
Port Saint Lucie
Best lemon lime blend on the market. Classic crisp 7up goodness with a hint of cherry!! Nothing better on a hot summer night lookin up at the stars sippin on some 7
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
Do you like this better than the regular?
Cristina T.
Do you like this better than the regular?
Loren S.
Glendale, CA
Does this product give anyone a headache from the artificial sweeteners?
Lance W.
Ontario Canada
When will this product be available in Canada?
Ikeana B.
Saint Paul, MN
I purchased some of this . This has a very refreshing cherry taste. I like the regular flavor also but how great to have Cherry.