7up Diet 7 Up Pomegranate Antioxidant Soda, 2 l

The light, crisp, pomegranate flavor of 7UP Pomegranate makes it a refreshing drink on its own, and the perfect addition to recipes. From cocktails to mocktails, mix it up a little at your next get-together with 7UP Pomegranate. see more...

• Is this soda actually good? I'm a little skeptical about all of t...1 Answers
W Lafayette, IN
This is my go to on the Holidays!  I love to just drink it or make a punch with it.  The flavor is great and the kids love it!  Who can go wrong with 7up?  The price is spot on and is worth the value.  I will keep using this product and will recommend to others!
Sasha M.
fort wayne
I love 7up so when this came out I was pretty excited to try it!!! It’s great in punch, mixed drinks and just by itself! This is a definite around the holidays!!
Sarie E.
Blissfield , MI
This is a great soda for you and your kids.  It is caffeine free, but has the extra flavor from the Pomegranate.  My kids love it.  This is always a great choice when it comes to mixed alcoholic drinks.  The price isn't bad.  I would definitely recommend this to others.
Maxine W.
Tuscaloosa , AL
I love to bring this soda around the holidays. It kind of reminds me of cranberry soda. I'm a repeat costumer and I love the value of this soda as it is usually around $1. There is some room for improvement as they could make it a little sweeter. Would recommend.
Laura A.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
This pop is a love hate relationship... at first it tastes great, it's perfect by the pool and it's refreshing. Then after it leaves a diet pop after taste! If you have had diet pop you know thenadter taste I'm talking about
kesha e.
Spanish Fork, UT
Very Sweet. But it makes a nice holiday drink. The Pomegranate spices it up and makes the Sprite not so boring. I would recommend serving this at thanksgiving dinner or a kids birthday party. Give it ago you can buy it at your local stores.
Esmeralda E.
The flavor of this is just so amazing. Honestly love it so much. I'm usually not a fan of diet sodas because they tend to have a disgusting after flavor. But this is absolutely amazing and so flavorful!
Samantha S.
Diet Cherry 7up is refreshingly good with no bad after taste. Many, many diets sodas leave that bad after taste due to the sweeteners that are in them. Thankfully, Diet Cherry 7up is not in that category. The great taste of 7up with the taste of cherry will make the drinker of this diet soda happy and want to get more. The famous saying for 7up "crisp and clean with no caffeine" applies to this great diet soda as well! Highly Recommended!
Uki O.
Springboro, OH
This 7up diet antioxidant soda is the best soda out on the market! I rarely drink soda but this soda is an exception. It's super tasty and is great for your body. Other sodas do not compare to this one.I would highly recommend this to my friends and family. My favorite flavor is pomegranate and the mixed berry,
Hope H.
Somerset, KY
7up diet pomegranate was yummy although it was very fizzy and after drinking it for a while it left me with a cheap after taste almost like i drank finger nail polish remover, it also left a film on my teeth worse than most pops.Aside from those things it was a good pop and i recommend it
Rommina Q.
Is this soda actually good? I'm a little skeptical about all of the flavors of the 7-up sodas.