BY 7UP

Cindy B.
Marina, CA
Oh how I love 7up. It's my favorite soda to drink especially when I am under the weather. I love this glass design and so does my family. I have been drinking 7up since I was a young kid along with my family members. You can not go wrong when by this product.
Alexis R.
Hanford, CA
7up in a bottle for some reason just tastes soo good! Especially if it's ice cold! The flavor of lemon lime is just nice and refreshing! Definitely recommend.
Ashley F.
Fairview
7up 7 up Long Neck Glass Bottle (1-bottle) is what mom used to always give me as a kid for an upset stomach. Hits the spot for me everytime
Amber H.
Love the glass bottle 7up it taste great and for some reason it being in a bottle makes it taste better
Carolina G.
Greensboro, NC
Me And My Husband Favorite Soda And Finally we Love This Glass Bottle Too Way More Better 🍾 🙌🙌
Sophia L.
Probably one of my favorites drinks! Taste great! Definitely see myself re purchasing!
Nooran M.
It's definitely one of my favorite drinks. For some reason when I drink it while I'm sick I feel better. It's affordable. I recommend it!
Danielle S.
This is truly a real throwback for myself. There is nothing better than a 7-up straight out of a glass bottle.
Crystalina C.
Where can I find a whole case?