BY 7UP

Nothing can Lift UP your day like the crisp and refreshing taste of 7UP. Packed full of light, lemon and lime flavor, 7UP is the perfect beverage for any occasion! Drink UP and Live it UP with 7UP. see more...

Bobbi A.
Godley
Great value for the price.  These have a great taste.  I buy these when I can find them on a good sale.  Everyone in my family enjoys these.  We do tend to drink these more when someone in the family is sick or feeling under the weather.  I would recommend these to everyone
Valenis C.
Bayville , NJ
This soda is very refreshing, it has a nice taste, is very effordable, it has a great flavor, it has nice packaging, I would definitely buy it again and I would definitely recommend this to others, perfect drink having a snack
Stephanie s.
I like soda just as much as the next person but when I look for a soda I want one that doesn't leave a weird after taste in my mouth. Don't get me wrong 7 up has a delicious lemon lime flavoring, but compared to sprite it's not my go to. It is an affordable drink as most sodas are and isn't over powering with carbonation. I would use it as a mixtures with some kind of punch more likely than choosing it to drink alone.
Danielle B.
This is a go-to citrus soda in my home. It helps that it is on sale for less than other soda brands more often. It has a great fizz. It is very versatile. 7UP cake, fruit salad with citrus soda pored on it, anyone? It is a great choice over the alternatives, it's not as sweet.
Daniela F.
Cotulla, TX
I love drinking 7 up especially when I feel sick! I away buy some when I feel like drinking a light soda and it is affordable and inexpensive! It's almost the same as sprite I would definitely recommend it to others!
Whitney G.
Jamestown
I have had a lot of upset stomach slightly after the passing of my mother and this is the one thing that can truly make me feel better regardless if it comes from a tutor or fresh can there’s nothing better than the high carbonation amount of the lemon lime 7-Up flavor.
🌻Myia K.
7up is a good drink. It reminds me of a flat sprite or a sprite just not as sweet I guess. It didn't have packaging cause I got it out of the vending machine. But it was affordable. If you want something not as sweet and savory as sprite, this is your best bet.
Oksana B.
This is great and ever since I found out I was pregnant this became one of my go-to's  since it has zero caffeine! It has lots of flavor and doesn't leave you with a burning sensation down your throat from being too sweet. It is very citrusy which I really enjoy.
Jeseca H.
I personally like 7up better than Sprite. It has a crisp taste and it doesn't go flat after 2 sips. I like the way it looks. It has a fun design that attracts the eye. I would rather drink one of these to during the pollen time than a sprite any day.
maria m.
Like I said I love lemon it's one of my favorite things and I just love it on my drinks I would say that I recommend this to people because I have Biologics and that is saying that it's really good well at least that's my opinion