BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE #29 in Bath Products

Manicure junkies know that all that pretty color comes with a cost. Harsh removers, alcohol, gel lacquers and the like can damage cuticles and weaken nails over time. To the rescue come Strengthen Nail & Cuticle Finger Masks from 7th Heaven. The UK beauty company extends its expertise in botanical-based face masks to the hands with these nutrient-infused individual finger masks, packaged in a handy single-serve sachet.

• Strengthens and revitalizes nails
  • Softens and conditions cuticles
  • Helps repair damage caused by manicure products; excellent for use after or between gel manicures
  • Single-use sachet contains ten individual “mini-gloves” for each finger, infused with a nutrient-dense botanical formula
  • Innovative delivery system acts like a second skin and allows for optimum absorption of nutrients
  • Formula features nourishing argan and macadamia nut oils as well as antioxidant-rich pomegranate
  • Easy to use; instant results

To use:

• Cleanse hands
  • Slip on the individual finger gloves
  • Relax for 15 - 20 minutes
  • Remove gloves and massage remaining lotion into cuticles and nails
  • Available for purchase in the U.S. at select Walmart locations
  • Cruelty-free, member of BUAV/Leaping Bunny and PETA

Himali B.
Westminster, CO
My nails & cuticles feel little dried up during winters & i use these to make it better. It's so easy to use & makes my skin feel softer whenever I use these. It is good product especially while during Mani at home it's feels like spa as it's makes my nails feel so much better. They are quiet affordable too. I use them whenever I feel my nails are looking dried up & need little extra care. I will definitely recommend this nail & cuticle mask.
Marlie S.
I received these for my feet and, honestly, they were a treat! I felt like I was having an in home spa day. They left my feet feeling soft and pampered. My only complaint was that it was a little difficult to keep them on.
Taylor M.
Walworth, NY
These were really cute and fun to use. It made doing an at home manicure that much more fun. They are certainly not a necessity when doing nails and they are a little “extra” (why the individual nail covers and not a full glove?) but I enjoyed it.
Jacky S.
San Francisco, CA
I got this in my Poppy VoxBox to try! At first, I was hoping to receive the socks one, but I actually really needed to take care of my hands! Haha it's one of those things where I grew up and all of my older Asian relatives were always emphasizing taking care of my skin and *especially* my hands. So, I actually just turned 30 this past week, and I'm like, "Gah, I better use the cuticle masks to take care of my aging hands!" Hahaha! Anyway, I liked that I opened the package and the "finger socks" were there. They're actually called "Finger Masques," but I like using finger socks to explain what you can expect. I wasn't sure if it would be like the Korean Face masks, where you open the package and valuable juice can spill out, but it wasn't. Each finger sock is self-contained and you have to open the little opening on each one to insert your finger in. The only thing I didn't realize until I made my husband try it after my 15 mins were up (it still had good conditioning lotion at the tips of the finger socks) were that they were sized according to which finger goes in. So for example, there were 2 that were a lot bigger, and those were for your thumbs. I only realized this when I was trying to put the ring finger sock onto his thumb and it wouldn't fit, and then I realized I had a pinky one and huge thumb one left. Haha. After leaving it on for a bit, you take each finger masque off and massage the excess conditioner/lotion left on your fingers in. The smell reminded me of conditioner or when people color their hair, but it wasn't too strong. Overall, the skin around my cuticles definitely looked a lot smoother!
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Got all my mani and pedi must haves together. Here's my review on the Finger Masks by @ilove7thheaven . I really like this idea of strengthening my nails and cuticles. I like that you slip these on and 15 minutes later my fingers feel better than ever. The only issue I have is Im a plus sized woman. I had a hard time getting them on at all. Especially my thumb. It felt like the circulation was being cut off from the wrap being so tight. I would recommend for 7th heaven to think about making the wraps a little bigger for all those other plus sized beauties out there. Other than that these are great. Pleasant smell, and I like that its Cruelty Free, and has ingredients like Argan & Macadamia Oils and pomegranate. I would also say to make these a part of your mani routine so you can see the difference. I got this product free from @influenster for testing purposes only. #my7thheaven #sandalreadyfeet #contest #mani #nailartaddict #manipedi #nailwraps
Lexi R.
I got these in my #poppyvoxbox a few months ago and i finally decuded to try them because I don't have my nails done currently. My nails feel softer get stronger and the fragrance was to die for. I would definitely purchase these.
Florlisa S.
Flint, MI
Loved the 7th Heaven Strengthen Nail & Cuticle Finger Masques I received in my VoxBox: POPPY BOXY!!

First, I opened the package and placed each little cover over my finger tips--- which was easy to do. Then I massaged the tips for a bit to activate the product.  After 15 min. I removed the little covers, and massaged the rest of the product into my fingertips and nail beds.

Review: I have tried other products like this before, but I found this one better priced, as well as the material of the covers to be better quality-- a plastic instead of a cloth. This allowed me to do other things while I waited for the product to finish it's job.

Verdict: I will be purchasing this product instead of the other one I have been using for the last two years. Same kind of result--this option is better priced and I do not have to order it in the mail (it can be found at my local store). I recommend this product if you have a dry nail issue or cuticle issue. ***  I received this product complimentary from Influenster, but all my opinions are my own. ***
Heidi H.
Norwalk, CA
This was a little interesting. My daughter and I love to do our nails and keep them clean and well manicured. I received the 7th Heaven Strength Nails & Cuticle Finger Masques FREE from Influenster #PoppyVoxBox for review. Oh and Yes, when we opened the package, we noticed there's different sizes. We applied them on to my fingers. They are easy to apply, snug fit and had relaxing but pleasant surprise inside each pocket. Also, the solution stayed inside. It was soothing and comfortable for my fingers. The products recommended to leave them on for 15 minutes. At the end of the 15 minutes, I rubbed the tips of my fingers. The pockets were easy to slip off and then I washed my hands. After a few days I can still say my cuticles are soft. I liked the product and would do this every now and then. Maybe let my daughter and her friends have a medi & pedi party and I would buy these for sure. 7th Heaven Strengthen Nail & Cuticle Finger Masques
Marissa B.
I've tried a lot of beauty products. This isn't THE weirdest, but it's up there? Like I told my dad as I was sitting around for the requisite 15 minutes with these little finger booties on, "this was fun for the first 30 seconds, now it's just kinda greasy."
- The finger booties are doing their best to be dry to the touch/non stick/whatever, but despite that effort, you still basically can't use your hands or grip anything for 15 minutes. - The smell is a very old school, vaguely chemically rose. It's oddly comforting. - After removing the finger booties, my fingers were wrinkle-ier than I expected. - After massaging in the residual nail cream, my fingertips are moisturized and not greasy. - I don't know what moisturized nails actually feels like, but this might be it? - Overall, this was an interesting product, but I don't know if does the job any better or worse than a simple cuticle cream. 10 individual finger booties doesn't seem like much, but when piled on top of each other after the treatment, it seems pretty wasteful. *Note - I received a free sample of this product to review, all opinions are my own.

Kerri L.
Deltona, Fl
I  was  looking  for something to  soften  my   cuticles and  I when I saw the  video  I was like  that  looks interesting . I  might  feel a little funny with these  things on but if  it does the  job  I will try it . When I  got  the  Poppy VoxBox  for  free  in exchange  for a  review ,  I was  blown away. This  was  an  amazing product. Yes I have to  admit  when I  put them  on it was a little "squishy" at  first  but  it was  so  worth it . I do not  believe my  nail cuticles  have ever  been this  soft.  I would  TOTALLY  recommend this  product to  anyone who  is  wanting to  stregthen their  nails or soften this  cuticle and  this is an affordable  product at well. I  was  so  impressed that  I am  actually  looking at the other  products this company offers .
Yolanda P.
I have been looking for this at just about EVERY Walmart but I can not find them.. Is there another retailer I can find tins?
do these really work!!? would love to try them !!
Dawn V.
Philadelphia, PA
How does everyone like this product? Do you see/feel a big difference
Latifa B.
Mount Zion, WV
Do these actually work ?
Shanya B.
Nampa, ID
This seems so strange! I have super dry fingers, would this product help with dryness? Also where can you find this?