7th Heaven Strengthen Nail & Cuticle Finger Masques
Manicure junkies know that all that pretty color comes with a cost. Harsh removers, alcohol, gel lacquers and the like can damage cuticles and weaken nails over time. To the rescue come Strengthen Nail & Cuticle Finger Masks from 7th Heaven. The UK beauty company extends its expertise in botanical-based face masks to the hands with these nutrient-infused individual finger masks, packaged in a handy single-serve sachet.
- Strengthens and revitalizes nails
- Softens and conditions cuticles
- Helps repair damage caused by manicure products; excellent for use after or between gel manicures
- Single-use sachet contains ten individual “mini-gloves” for each finger, infused with a nutrient-dense botanical formula
- Innovative delivery system acts like a second skin and allows for optimum absorption of nutrients
- Formula features nourishing argan and macadamia nut oils as well as antioxidant-rich pomegranate
- Easy to use; instant results
- Cleanse hands
- Slip on the individual finger gloves
- Relax for 15 - 20 minutes
- Remove gloves and massage remaining lotion into cuticles and nails
- Available for purchase in the U.S. at select Walmart locations
- Cruelty-free, member of BUAV/Leaping Bunny and PETA
Top Questions See all 49 Q&A
First, I opened the package and placed each little cover over my finger tips--- which was easy to do. Then I massaged the tips for a bit to activate the product. After 15 min. I removed the little covers, and massaged the rest of the product into my fingertips and nail beds.
Review: I have tried other products like this before, but I found this one better priced, as well as the material of the covers to be better quality-- a plastic instead of a cloth. This allowed me to do other things while I waited for the product to finish it's job.
Verdict: I will be purchasing this product instead of the other one I have been using for the last two years. Same kind of result--this option is better priced and I do not have to order it in the mail (it can be found at my local store). I recommend this product if you have a dry nail issue or cuticle issue. *** I received this product complimentary from Influenster, but all my opinions are my own. ***
- The finger booties are doing their best to be dry to the touch/non stick/whatever, but despite that effort, you still basically can't use your hands or grip anything for 15 minutes. - The smell is a very old school, vaguely chemically rose. It's oddly comforting. - After removing the finger booties, my fingers were wrinkle-ier than I expected. - After massaging in the residual nail cream, my fingertips are moisturized and not greasy. - I don't know what moisturized nails actually feels like, but this might be it? - Overall, this was an interesting product, but I don't know if does the job any better or worse than a simple cuticle cream. 10 individual finger booties doesn't seem like much, but when piled on top of each other after the treatment, it seems pretty wasteful. *Note - I received a free sample of this product to review, all opinions are my own.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos