BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE #41 in Bath Products

Sandal season is just around the corner, so it’s time to give rough, dry feet the spa treatment – at home – with new Soften Sock Masques from 7 th Heaven. The UK beauty company known for botanical-based face masks now brings its skin-care expertise to equally deserving feet with these nutrient-packed “socks,” housed in a handy single-serve sachet.

• An ultra-softening foot “bootie” treatment
  • Uses moisturizing shea butter and almond oil to nourish dry skin and help repair cracked heels.
  • Features foot-freshening peppermint and re-hydrating soybean
  • Leaves feet feeling ultra-soft and smooth
  • Single-use sachet contains one pair of foot treatment socks
  • Innovative delivery system acts like a second skin and allows for optimum absorption of nutrients
  • Easy to use; instant results

To use:

• Cleanse feet
  • Slip one sock onto each foot
  • Relax for 15 - 20 minutes
  • Remove socks and massage remaining lotion into feet
  • Available for purchase in the U.S. at select Walmart locations
  • Cruelty-free, member of BUAV/Leaping Bunny and PETA

Buy on Walmart
Katie R.
LA
My "7th Heaven Soften Socks Masques" Review
Here's what they say:
"Ultra-softening foot bootie treatment with moisturizing Shea Butter and Almond Oil to nourish dry skin and help repair cracked heels. Peppermint freshens feet and Soybean re-hydrates, leaving them feeling ultra-soft and smooth!"🌸
Here's my review:
First off, I am OCD about dry feet. They drive me nuts so, of course, my feet are totally dry (unlike my face, which is totally oily. A middle ground here would be nice, yes??)
So, to say the least I was excited to try on these foot booties. I tried them last night when I got into bed.
👍🏻Just having them on was instant relief for my feet. Very hydrating and quite relaxing too.... so relaxing about 20 min later I fell asleep with them on! I woke up a few hrs later, slipped them off and went back to sleep. In the morning my feet felt smooth and hydrated. 😍
However, here I am 24 hrs later wishing I had another pair to use!
I'd like to use these a couple more times to really see if they work long term.
👎🏼The only con, and the reason for only 4-stars, is that it's ONLY sold at SELECT @walmart stores. Are they not online at Walmart? I don't have a Walmart nearby me. I wish they had more options for buying them. (Already checked amazon prime and no can do.) 😝
I'm def purchasing these the next time I'm driving by a "select" Walmart. 🚗💨 Hoping I can buy them by the case!

@iLove7thHeaven more places to buy these, please!! I need them by the case!
⭐️⭐️I received these Foot Masques for free from @Influenster for my lovely review. Thank you for this oppo
Amber W.
Elwood, IN
First let me say that I have the roughest heels on the face-or should I say foot-of the planet.. My feet are horrible dry callouses cracked looking heals. That isn't an understatement I will go toe to toe with any sole around and come out on top as the one with the most cracked and unsoft feet ever. This product not only solved my rough, cracked heel dilemma, but it put me in the running for softest feet ever. You heard it people! I went from zero to hero in 20 minutes flat! The soft gel was soothing on my feet and the no-leak sock allowed me to shuffle around without them soaking through. I didn't have to worry about them slipping off thanks to the handy little tape that allowed me to tighten them to my ankle, and when that 20 minutes was up, the tape was just as easily removed to slip off the socks. The smell was pleasant and now not only are my feet super soft but also delightfully floral scented. Will definitely be purchasing more of these in the future and I highly recommend to all my fellow scratchy foot friends! I got this product from Influenster for free to review, however all of these opinions are my own! I expected this to be a really wet sock when I pulled it out of the packaging, kind of like a sheet mask, and I was worried it would be really messy, but the sock is dry on the outside and all the serum/lotion is on the inside.  You wash your feet, slip it on, and then tighten using the little tab. I kept it on for about 30 minutes and then rubbed all the excess into my feet and it felt amazing!! My feet felt super moisturized the next morning.

Jessica B.
7th Heaven Soften Sock Masques Had high hopes since the weather goes from golasha to sandal weather from one day to the next. My feet are so dry, scaly, despite exfoliating, after shower oil and nightly lotion. Definitely not ready for sandals unless I'm trying to scare someone. I opened the package trying not to make any judgements until I saw the results but it's 2 foot shaped thin plastic bags with goop in them and a piece of sticky to close around the ankle. The scent was pleasant and not too strong. The feeling of placing my feet in the "socks" was awful. It truly felt like they were being put in a fitted garbage bag with cool yucky stuff. One "sock" had an abundance of product whereas the other had almost none. The 20 min went by quickly. After the first few min of yuck they didn't feel that bad almost soothing as long as I didn't wiggle my feet around feeling the "sock" baggy. Clean up wasn't too bad but if you have bare floors don't walk barefoot bc you will slip easily. My feet did feel amazing, relaxed and almost pampered (if I could get over the plastic and goo feeling. Would be so much nicer as a thin disposable material sock), that is for the first 24hrs. After the first 24hrs my feet looked almost the same as they did prior to using the 7th Heaven Feet Masque. :( My normal getting ready for sandal season regimen works just as well with things I already keep as staples in the house. I would recommend and use these if I was in a pinch up against the clock needing short term results but not as an instead of regular routine. Very sad because I thought I found the holy grail for my extremely dry awful winter feet. Disappointed greatly.
Melody G.
I must say I was very surprised by this 7th Heaven Soften Sock Masques! I've tried so many lotions, foot scrubs and moisturizers to try to keep my feet smooth, but like a lot of women, I suffer from severe dry, calloused, and cracked feet. They are almost impossible to keep smooth and soft. Upon opening the package, the first thing I noticed was the scent. 7th Heaven Sock Masques smell AMAZING!  Light, but refreshing like fresh flowers on a spring day. I slid my feet in, used the convenient tape to seal them so they wouldn't slip off and started the timer. It was a little weird having baggies over my feet, but as I wiggled my toes around, I could feel the moisture sinking in to my skin. After waiting 20 minutes, I took off the footies and massaged my feet per the directions. They dried quickly and my feet were left smelling amazing,  soft and kissable! I still can't believe that 7th Heaven Soften Sock Masques could help my feet that much. All of the dried skin, cracks, and roughness just melted away. I HIGHLY recommend trying this product yourself because if they can help my pitiful hooves, I can only imagine what it can do for others that have given up. I will be stocking up on these the next time I go to Walmart because this is a product I've been looking for all my life! I received 7th Heaven Soften Foot Masques complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are 100% my own.
Veronica G.
Brooklyn, NY
I am always active, I hit the gym 4 days a week and play soccer every Sunday. At the end of the week my feet are worn out . I get blisters and the sometimes dry out. This have been a life saver. It leave my feet feeling smooth and revived.
Nikki M.
The mask felt good and soothing on my feet, and did moisturizer them during and after, however I did not feel that it took care of my cracked skin or roughness! Would buy again for an at home spa day!
Lauren B.
Wayland, MI
At first I was very skeptical of these because I wasn't thrilled about putting my foot into a plastic sock with lotion in it but they were surprisingly enjoyable. The lotion smelled wonderful and it did soften my feet a little bit.
Britta N.
Raytown , MO
So Going to be honest, I have pretty bad feet, not wanting to wear flip-flops in public bad. Its mostly because when Im at home I run in the backyard with my dog, barefoot. So I have thick calluses on my feet. I got this product in my Poppy Voxbox, and I figured why not. I just finished doing the foot mask (20 mins, but I did it for 30 because like I said my feet are bad) I've never done a foot mask, so I was sitting there thinking I can't do anything for 20 mins? Uh Okay. Not the case with these! I slid my feet in, wrapped the top of the booties around my ankle, and did a few house chores and watched a movie.
Fastforward to after my 30 mins, took them off, and hello! Summer ready feet! I definitely plan on re-purchasing this item as well as the ones for the hands. I highly suggest these if you're looking for something to help with winter feet, I suppose?

***I received this product for free in my Poppy VoxBox from Influenster, this is no way affects my opinion of the product***
nicole m.
I love this product so much! It made my feet feel soft as ever! I thoroughly enjoy it even though it didn't last as long as I would like it too thank you so much influenced her for giving me this product in my box box I will definitely buying more from
Jennifer S.
7th Heaven Soften Sock Masques
Oh yeah! My tootsies are refreshed! Thank you @Influenster and @ilove7thheaven for these free softening sock masques! They made my dry winter feet feel smooth and hydrated.

They were so easy to use, just pull on lime socks, roll and tape at top, and relax.
After wearing them for about 20 minutes I massaged the remaining lotion into my feet. The lotion felt good, there was no sticky texture or greasy residue.

I also did not notice any strong fragrance to these so that is comforting. I also love that these products are cruelty free and vegetarian society certified.

will definitely be buying some of these #my7thheaven foot masques to keep my toes and arches ship shape throughout this spring and summer.
Michele S.
Does the socks really help?
Sarah T.
Where can you find this product at!? I couldn't find it at Walmart or target.
Shelby M.
Where can I find 7th Heaven Soften Sock Masques ?! I have looked everywhere!!!
Hope S.
Covington, TN
Does this actually work?
Julia T.
Hoboken, NJ
Is this something people use regularly to maintain soft feet? Do people notice a difference after a one time use?