BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE #31 in Bath Products

Sandal season is just around the corner, so it’s time to give rough, dry feet the spa treatment – at home – with new Soften Sock Masques from 7 th Heaven. The UK beauty company known for botanical-based face masks now brings its skin-care expertise to equally deserving feet with these nutrient-packed “socks,” housed in a handy single-serve sachet.

• An ultra-softening foot “bootie” treatment
  • Uses moisturizing shea butter and almond oil to nourish dry skin and help repair cracked heels.
  • Features foot-freshening peppermint and re-hydrating soybean
  • Leaves feet feeling ultra-soft and smooth
  • Single-use sachet contains one pair of foot treatment socks
  • Innovative delivery system acts like a second skin and allows for optimum absorption of nutrients
  • Easy to use; instant results

To use:

• Cleanse feet
  • Slip one sock onto each foot
  • Relax for 15 - 20 minutes
  • Remove socks and massage remaining lotion into feet
  • Available for purchase in the U.S. at select Walmart locations
  • Cruelty-free, member of BUAV/Leaping Bunny and PETA

Buy on Jet.com*
Katie K.
Nashville, TN
These were fun to try and the ingredients inside smelled great! They definitely helped soften my feet, but being an athlete I still have rough spots and my soft feet were dry a couple days later. I think these would be good for someone who isn’t rough on their feet like I am.
Martina L.
Flemingsburg, KY
Not nearly as messy and I figured it would be. Easy to use. Seems like it made my feet softer and the oils made them feel nice long after I removed the "socks". Would recommend for cheap, fast, foot rejuvenation.
Mary F.
Modesto, CA
I received these complimentary of Influenster's for testing purposes. These are so great! Left my skin feeling&looking the softest it's EVER felt. Penetrates the skin for deep down Hydration. Great masque.
Taylor M.
Walworth, NY
These make doing man at home pedicure a lot of fun! They won’t get rid of calluses or anything but do make your feet feel soft. I won’t recommend applying foot lotion immediately after and wearing socks to maintain the softness.
Katie R.
LA
My "7th Heaven Soften Socks Masques" Review
Here's what they say:
"Ultra-softening foot bootie treatment with moisturizing Shea Butter and Almond Oil to nourish dry skin and help repair cracked heels. Peppermint freshens feet and Soybean re-hydrates, leaving them feeling ultra-soft and smooth!"🌸
Here's my review:
First off, I am OCD about dry feet. They drive me nuts so, of course, my feet are totally dry (unlike my face, which is totally oily. A middle ground here would be nice, yes??)
So, to say the least I was excited to try on these foot booties. I tried them last night when I got into bed.
👍🏻Just having them on was instant relief for my feet. Very hydrating and quite relaxing too.... so relaxing about 20 min later I fell asleep with them on! I woke up a few hrs later, slipped them off and went back to sleep. In the morning my feet felt smooth and hydrated. 😍
However, here I am 24 hrs later wishing I had another pair to use!
I'd like to use these a couple more times to really see if they work long term.
👎🏼The only con, and the reason for only 4-stars, is that it's ONLY sold at SELECT @walmart stores. Are they not online at Walmart? I don't have a Walmart nearby me. I wish they had more options for buying them. (Already checked amazon prime and no can do.) 😝
I'm def purchasing these the next time I'm driving by a "select" Walmart. 🚗💨 Hoping I can buy them by the case!

@iLove7thHeaven more places to buy these, please!! I need them by the case!
⭐️⭐️I received these Foot Masques for free from @Influenster for my lovely review. Thank you for this oppo
Jessica B.
7th Heaven Soften Sock Masques Had high hopes since the weather goes from golasha to sandal weather from one day to the next. My feet are so dry, scaly, despite exfoliating, after shower oil and nightly lotion. Definitely not ready for sandals unless I'm trying to scare someone. I opened the package trying not to make any judgements until I saw the results but it's 2 foot shaped thin plastic bags with goop in them and a piece of sticky to close around the ankle. The scent was pleasant and not too strong. The feeling of placing my feet in the "socks" was awful. It truly felt like they were being put in a fitted garbage bag with cool yucky stuff. One "sock" had an abundance of product whereas the other had almost none. The 20 min went by quickly. After the first few min of yuck they didn't feel that bad almost soothing as long as I didn't wiggle my feet around feeling the "sock" baggy. Clean up wasn't too bad but if you have bare floors don't walk barefoot bc you will slip easily. My feet did feel amazing, relaxed and almost pampered (if I could get over the plastic and goo feeling. Would be so much nicer as a thin disposable material sock), that is for the first 24hrs. After the first 24hrs my feet looked almost the same as they did prior to using the 7th Heaven Feet Masque. :( My normal getting ready for sandal season regimen works just as well with things I already keep as staples in the house. I would recommend and use these if I was in a pinch up against the clock needing short term results but not as an instead of regular routine. Very sad because I thought I found the holy grail for my extremely dry awful winter feet. Disappointed greatly.
Melody G.
I must say I was very surprised by this 7th Heaven Soften Sock Masques! I've tried so many lotions, foot scrubs and moisturizers to try to keep my feet smooth, but like a lot of women, I suffer from severe dry, calloused, and cracked feet. They are almost impossible to keep smooth and soft. Upon opening the package, the first thing I noticed was the scent. 7th Heaven Sock Masques smell AMAZING!  Light, but refreshing like fresh flowers on a spring day. I slid my feet in, used the convenient tape to seal them so they wouldn't slip off and started the timer. It was a little weird having baggies over my feet, but as I wiggled my toes around, I could feel the moisture sinking in to my skin. After waiting 20 minutes, I took off the footies and massaged my feet per the directions. They dried quickly and my feet were left smelling amazing,  soft and kissable! I still can't believe that 7th Heaven Soften Sock Masques could help my feet that much. All of the dried skin, cracks, and roughness just melted away. I HIGHLY recommend trying this product yourself because if they can help my pitiful hooves, I can only imagine what it can do for others that have given up. I will be stocking up on these the next time I go to Walmart because this is a product I've been looking for all my life! I received 7th Heaven Soften Foot Masques complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are 100% my own.
Veronica G.
Brooklyn, NY
I am always active, I hit the gym 4 days a week and play soccer every Sunday. At the end of the week my feet are worn out . I get blisters and the sometimes dry out. This have been a life saver. It leave my feet feeling smooth and revived.
Joy H.
Morganton, NC
I have used these once and they did make my feet feel good! They didn't cost much at all. They don't get rid of any major rough skin but does soften up and moisturize minor dry skin. I would use again!
Mirian F.
Fullerton , CA
Um no...this is my not thing. I rather just clean my feet week like a normal person. I don’t want to believe this makes me feel softer....because it really did not. The product can be found in any other lotion brand
Michele S.
Does the socks really help?
Sarah T.
Where can you find this product at!? I couldn't find it at Walmart or target.
Shelby M.
Where can I find 7th Heaven Soften Sock Masques ?! I have looked everywhere!!!
Hope S.
Covington, TN
Does this actually work?
Julia T.
Hoboken, NJ
Is this something people use regularly to maintain soft feet? Do people notice a difference after a one time use?