7th Heaven Soften Sock Masques
Sandal season is just around the corner, so it’s time to give rough, dry feet the spa treatment – at home – with new Soften Sock Masques from 7 th Heaven. The UK beauty company known for botanical-based face masks now brings its skin-care expertise to equally deserving feet with these nutrient-packed “socks,” housed in a handy single-serve sachet.
- An ultra-softening foot “bootie” treatment
- Uses moisturizing shea butter and almond oil to nourish dry skin and help repair cracked heels.
- Features foot-freshening peppermint and re-hydrating soybean
- Leaves feet feeling ultra-soft and smooth
- Single-use sachet contains one pair of foot treatment socks
- Innovative delivery system acts like a second skin and allows for optimum absorption of nutrients
- Easy to use; instant results
- Cleanse feet
- Slip one sock onto each foot
- Relax for 15 - 20 minutes
- Remove socks and massage remaining lotion into feet
- Available for purchase in the U.S. at select Walmart locations
- Cruelty-free, member of BUAV/Leaping Bunny and PETA
Top Questions See all 35 Q&A
Here's what they say:
"Ultra-softening foot bootie treatment with moisturizing Shea Butter and Almond Oil to nourish dry skin and help repair cracked heels. Peppermint freshens feet and Soybean re-hydrates, leaving them feeling ultra-soft and smooth!"🌸
Here's my review:
First off, I am OCD about dry feet. They drive me nuts so, of course, my feet are totally dry (unlike my face, which is totally oily. A middle ground here would be nice, yes??)
So, to say the least I was excited to try on these foot booties. I tried them last night when I got into bed.
👍🏻Just having them on was instant relief for my feet. Very hydrating and quite relaxing too.... so relaxing about 20 min later I fell asleep with them on! I woke up a few hrs later, slipped them off and went back to sleep. In the morning my feet felt smooth and hydrated. 😍
However, here I am 24 hrs later wishing I had another pair to use!
I'd like to use these a couple more times to really see if they work long term.
👎🏼The only con, and the reason for only 4-stars, is that it's ONLY sold at SELECT @walmart stores. Are they not online at Walmart? I don't have a Walmart nearby me. I wish they had more options for buying them. (Already checked amazon prime and no can do.) 😝
I'm def purchasing these the next time I'm driving by a "select" Walmart. 🚗💨 Hoping I can buy them by the case!
@iLove7thHeaven more places to buy these, please!! I need them by the case!
⭐️⭐️I received these Foot Masques for free from @Influenster for my lovely review. Thank you for this oppo
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos