7th Heaven Juiced Grapefruit Foot Soak & Pressed Mint Foot Lotion

by Montagne Jeunesse

A two-part relaxing, moisturizing and softening treatment.

Foot Soak: Relax and revive tired feet with invigorating juiced Pink Grapefruit and soothing pressed Mint, for refreshed and happy feet!

Foot Lotion: Give your feet some TLC… Crushed Zinc Salt extracts will help eliminate any nasty odors, while chopped Spearmint will leave feet smooth and refreshed.

• To use, add “Soak” to water, soak feet for 10 – 15 minutes, then dry.  Apply lotion, massage in and leave on.

More about the 7th Heaven foot range:

Treat your feet. While we tend to give our faces all the love, the skin on our toes, soles and heels deserve attention too. Three new foot range products from the UK’s 7 th Heaven do the trick with pampering botanical ingredients and luscious scents, leaving feet relaxed, refreshed and smelling sweet. “Duo” sachets (Foot Soak/Foot Lotion and Foot Pumice/Foot Butter) offer a two-step at-home treatment, with products housed in separate compartments, while Fresh Feet is a quick one-step solution for pristine, odor-free feet.

How long you keep your feet wrapped?
Does this work magic on your feet?
I want to test it where i can get it?
Start your review of 7th Heaven Juiced Grapefruit Foot Soak & Pressed Mint Foot Lotion!
Orlando, FL
7th heaven - I received this completely complimentary in my Ivy Vox Box. I must say I did not have high hopes for this product, but it surprised me. It has a "wow" factor that is not at all expected! I work in an environment where I'm always on the go, I repeat, and always in sneakers. I try to treat myself every three weeks treatment, but sometimes I fall behind because I travel for work. I really like probably tired. One for drinking team, which is 10 minutes long, and one that has the final step - the lotion. Once treatment was done and lotion was absorbed, I found that my feet were very soft. This is a great product for that in between stage when you can't get the pros to do it!
lancaster, PA
I only used the foot lotion side, but based on just the lotion spending $2.97 on this product is well worth it. The lotion isnt just a one time use because a little goes a long way with it. I think you could atleast get 4-5 uses out of. I dont like the smell of mint all that much. (the lotion side is scented with mint) But it wasnt an unpleasant smell its more like you chewed a bunch of mint gum and thats all you can smell type of smell. Back to the actual product, it made my feet smooth but i dont have rough feet to begin with another thing is by the next day they were back to the way they felt. I was hoping for a more long term affect for my feet.
Las Vegas, NV
I received this complimentary in my Ivy Vox Box. I really enjoyed this product. You get a lot of product, and it seems like a great value. The pink grapefruit scent is really pleasant, it's not too overpowering or artificial. I also really enjoyed that this is a multistep process that really makes me feel like I'm pampering myself. If your feet are in great shape, I think this is a nice maintenance tool. If your feet are exceedingly dry and cracked this will be a great treatment, but it will not solve all of your callous/dry issues. etc. It can be purchased at Walmart, and If you're interested in it, I'd definitely recommend it!
Mankato, MN
Influenster sent me a sample of this to try in my Ivy Vox Box.

I was very eager to try it, because I love a great spa product! I used it combined with my heated/massaging foot bath (which was totally awesome btw) and I honestly didn't see much of a difference in softness/roughness in my feet.  I did enjoy the lotion-I applied it following the soak and wore them with socks for an hour, and my feet were super soft! (I wasn't a big fan of the mint smell, but that's totally a personal preference)
I personally don't think I'd repurchase this product, but for the low price point, it's worth a try if you want to treat yourself!
Influenster sent me a sample of this to try in my Ivy Vox Box.

Bristol, TN
7th Heaven Juiced Grapefruit Foot Soak & Pressed Mint Foot Lotion uploaded by Brooklyn B.
I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes but all opinions are my own. Love the smell and the feel on this! It great for one a time use and makes your feet super soft! The soak really help rejuvenate your feet and the lotion keeps them super soft for days. I also realised it help my feet with dead skin!! Its super affordable and where it comes in this packet and you dont like it then youre not wasting it!!! 7th Heaven Juiced Grapefruit Foot Soak & Pressed Mint Foot Lotion
Received from Influenster
I really did not know what to expect from this product, I just decided to wait to have it to prove it. I discovered a real improvement in my feet; The skin on my feet is very dry and because I walk barefoot (totally guilty of this) my feet are badly damaged. This product worked miracles! By the time I tried it, I felt the softness on the skin noticeably and also the cracks disappear easily with just rubbing a little. Really surprised in general lines I recommend the product since it has a very good hucmentacion for the skin.
The only tedious thing is the packaging, I recommend using scissors since without them it is a little annoying to open.
I received this product totally free for my comments thanks to Influenster
I received this product totally free for my comments thanks to Influenster
windham, ME
I loved the idea of combining these two products into one package! They both smelt delicious and were very easy to use and follow the directions on the back. I want to go out and purchase a bunch of these as little gifts because I think they're perfect for this time a year as everyone is trying to make their feet look nice and fresh for flip flops! The only thing that I'm not the biggest fan of is the branding and presentation on the package! It's a very personal opinion and I'm sure most people don't care at all but I feel like this brand is almost targeting the younger kids with the overly bright colors and designs.
Received from Influenster
I got this pack in my Ivy Voxbox to be able to review! I was excited because I had never tried s foot soak before. However this soak smells strongly of cleaning products, very strong chemical smell that had me pretty concerned about leaving my feet in there. I love that they include a lotion on the other side, unfortunately it also rank of cleaning products (almost like a Lysol or windex smell) After the whole process my feet weren't significantly softer, sure they were soft but it didn't last very long. I would recommend perhaps for a little spa day with several friends but I don't think I'll be repurchasing it unfortunately.
Doral, FL
7th Heaven Juiced Grapefruit Foot Soak & Pressed Mint Foot Lotion uploaded by VE1048127 Karen R.
I received this product for free from Influenster. I loved it, you really do feel like you are relaxing your feet with the first step, plus the gel smells divine (to fruits) and then the lotion smells like peppermint and is super refreshing, conclusion: my feet were soft, relaxed and, In my case I walk quite daily to go to work, this product is ideal because conscious your feet. I loved. I suggest that the product has more quantity and comes in a more comfortable presentation.
Received from Influenster
This product is effective and good quality for the price. The foot soak smells amazing and is very hydrating. The lotion smells wonderfully refreshing, however it isn't as think as I like my foot creams to be and was therefore not as moisturizing as I would like. The whole experience of pampering my feet with these lovely smelling products was definitely enjoyable though. I would without a doubt purchase this product in the future. I especially love that it is cruelty free and the packaging is super cute and fun! Disclaimer: I was sent this product free for testing purposes. All opinions are my own.
Received from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...