Personal CareHand & FootFoot CareMontagne Jeunesse
7th Heaven Juiced Grapefruit Foot Soak & Pressed Mint Foot Lotion

7th Heaven Juiced Grapefruit Foot Soak & Pressed Mint Foot Lotion

by Montagne Jeunesse

A two-part relaxing, moisturizing and softening treatment.

Foot Soak: Relax and revive tired feet with invigorating juiced Pink Grapefruit and soothing pressed Mint, for refreshed and happy feet!

Foot Lotion: Give your feet some TLC… Crushed Zinc Salt extracts will help eliminate any nasty odors, while chopped Spearmint will leave feet smooth and refreshed.

• To use, add “Soak” to water, soak feet for 10 – 15 minutes, then dry.  Apply lotion, massage in and leave on.

More about the 7th Heaven foot range:

Treat your feet. While we tend to give our faces all the love, the skin on our toes, soles and heels deserve attention too. Three new foot range products from the UK’s 7 th Heaven do the trick with pampering botanical ingredients and luscious scents, leaving feet relaxed, refreshed and smelling sweet. “Duo” sachets (Foot Soak/Foot Lotion and Foot Pumice/Foot Butter) offer a two-step at-home treatment, with products housed in separate compartments, while Fresh Feet is a quick one-step solution for pristine, odor-free feet.

I Have dry feet will this make my feet smooth ?
How long you keep your feet wrapped?
Does this work magic on your feet?
Start your review of 7th Heaven Juiced Grapefruit Foot Soak & Pressed Mint Foot Lotion!
How would you rate this product?
Kelly P.
Blairstown, NJ
7th Heaven Juiced Grapefruit Foot Soak & Pressed Mint Foot Lotion uploaded by Kelly P.
The smell is great, it is strong but not overpowering. I could feel the soak start to work as soon as I put my feet in the water. They definitely feel softer and I'm sure the lotion will do the same.
Adina H.
Leland, NC
This was awesome!! I followed the directions on the back and this had my feet feeling amazing. I loved the lemony smell and my feet were super smooth afterwards. I received this product from influenster complimentary for testing purposes!
Alyson E.
Richmond, VA
I was sent this for free from Influenster in the Ivy Vox Box. I love doing face masks, but this was the first foot mask I've done. It felt so nice one and my feet are so soft now! I just wish there was a little more product in the package.
Samantha M.
Dickson City, PA
I thought that it was an overall OK product. The smell was probably my favorite part and it did leave me skin much more soft, but overall was not a fan of how sticky it was and kind of painful to take off. But for the price, it's a good deal.
Renae P.
Allendale, MI
Did not work on me because it didn't do anything to help with dry skin or even make my feet softer it just made them feel oily and slippery. The only good thing about this was that it smelled nice, would not recommend
Melody Y.
South Hadley, MA
This is a pretty great product! Left my feet very soft after they've been out in sandals for a week. I build up a lot of dead skin on my feet and this definitely softened it up! I love the smell too!
Zulema G.
Paramount, CA
7th Heaven Juiced Grapefruit Foot Soak & Pressed Mint Foot Lotion uploaded by Zulema G.
To start off, the smell is amazing! It leaves your feet smelling like grape fruit. When I first put my feet inside the water, I felt some relaxation and hunger lol. I'd definitely go back and buy some more for all summer long!
Toni E.
Wartburg, TN
Love this product makes my feet so soft & smooth! I love the fact that I got to try it for free! Defiantly be purchasing more!
Lauren K.
Buffalo, NY
I love this product!!!!! I have really dry feet from going to the gym and playing sports and this helped so much. It smells fantastic and the heels of my feet feel amazing. I would recommend it to everyone
brittany S.
Queens Vlg, NY
This product was fairly good it helped smooth out my feet a lot considering my feet are almost always dry because of walking barefoot and what not. I wasn't the biggest fan of the smell but it wasn't a horrible smell just wish it was different