7th Heaven Face Tea Tree Peel Off Mask Minimises & Refines Pores 1 Each

by 7th Heaven

Montagne Jeunesse are veggie herbalists, and they pulp the fruits, press the flowers and herbs, and collect the mud and leaves to relax and de-stress you. Get in the T-zone and target problem areas with the super soothing Montagne Jeunesse 7th Heaven...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 7th Heaven Face Tea Tree Peel Off Mask Minimises & Refines Pores 1 Each!
Shamokin
Purchased at: Amazon
This is an ok product. I will say be careful where you place it on your face, be sure to now get facial hair, I’m still missing part of my brows! But other then that product works great, do not leave on longer then stated will leave skin red and blotchy!
Dry / Blackheads, Dark Spots
Augusta, GA
I feel like these mask are so under rated. The price of these are so good. Since using these I have started to see a change in my skin. Using these mask are so easy. I like that they dry quickly. I will continue to use these face mask.
Oily, Sensitive / Blackheads, Large Pores, Uneven Skin Tone
Laramie, Wyoming
I love face masks but I love the peel off ones even more! I feel like this helped my skin look fresh while minimizing the pores at the same time. The price tag on these are perfect and I will definitely be buying more of them!!
Oily, Combination / Acne, Large Pores, Uneven Skin Tone
San Juan , TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Really minimizes the pores! I use it every other day because I have huge pores and now they aren’t as visible
Aberlady, East Lothian
Love this product. Easy to apply and, very pleased to say, really easy to take off. My skin feels amazing and really refreshed after using this. Sometimes I get a breakout after but obviously it is doing its job! Very inexpensive also which is a massive bonus!
Combination, Sensitive / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores
I think that it is really good espacially for oily skin it reallyyyy really helped me with it. The price is great
Oily / Large Pores