7th Heaven Face Mask Charcoal Mud Peel Detox Away OilS 0.5oz Each

by 7th Heaven

Warning: Here comes all the standard blah, blah stuff... Facial mask for external use only! Test for irritancy before use, keep out of reach of children. Avoid eyes- if contact occurs wash out with water. (P.S - enjoy) Ingredients:Aqua (Purified Water)...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 7th Heaven Face Mask Charcoal Mud Peel Detox Away OilS 0.5oz Each!
I have recently used this after doing some research on the app and asking various questions, I LOVE it! first time I had ever used a face mask and it won’t be the last, my skin felt super soft and radiant!
Dry, Sensitive / Dullness, Large Pores, Redness
Great mask love all the masks from this brand. Good amount of product given. Able to use it for couple uses. Does clean the skin thoroughly from grime.
Dry, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Redness