7th Heaven Face Mask Charcoal Mud Peel Detox Away OilS 0.5oz Each

by 7th Heaven

Warning: Here comes all the standard blah, blah stuff... Facial mask for external use only! Test for irritancy before use, keep out of reach of children. Avoid eyes- if contact occurs wash out with water. (P.S - enjoy) Ingredients:Aqua (Purified Water)...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 7th Heaven Face Mask Charcoal Mud Peel Detox Away OilS 0.5oz Each!
rockmart
I only use the peel off kind. This mask is one of my favorites. Leaves your skin feeling super soft. The 7th heaven products never disappoint me and the price makes it even better.
I love charcoal face masks. This one was quite disappointing. I have lash extensions and the only face masks I can use are peel away. This face mask left a residue that I had to scrub off. This brand has many other peel away masks that I would recommend. This is not one.
Oily / Blackheads, Large Pores
Freeport
I have only recently tried this for the first time a fees days ago and I loved it. It was not harsh at all and the amount they give you in the package is just enough to do your face without waste. I will be using this mask in the future.
Eugene Oregon
Purchased at: Walmart
This was an okay product it did make my face break out but it did help unclog pores and blackheads it was very pleasing to peel it off and see all the dirt and junk that came out of my face. I do not recommend to sensitive skin.
Sensitive / Sensitivity
Winona Lake, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
This is great! It really leaves my face feeling moisturized and relaxed. It also reallt helped to keep my skin feeling less oily! I've used this several times and I love it!
Oily / Acne
Laredo, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this brand I've tried many masks from them and they all leave my skin feeling great. My favorite is this charcoal one.
Combination / Redness
San Juan , TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Leaves my skin a little tooooo dry but I guess because it strips out ALL the oil on my skin but it does leave it clean
Fowlerville, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
Love these face masks super cheap and work amazing. Recommend for a at home spa day. Make ur skin feel soft and amazing
Oily, Combination / Blackheads
Springdale, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
Really cleans out your pores! My skin felt so soft for such a great price! It was $1 at Walmart
I love the 7th Heaven products.  Easy to use, they smell great and easily come off.
There is a wide range of masks you can use so there's bound to be one that suits you. Whether you want to use a mud mask or a peel-off there's plenty to choose from.
After use,  your skin feels soft and amazing ready for the day ahead.
After use,  your skin feels soft and amazing ready for the day ahead.
Oily, Sensitive / Blackheads, Large Pores, Sensitivity