7th Heaven Exfoliator & Masque Black Lava & Orange Peel

$0.97 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*2 other buying options

Black Lava & Orange Peel brightens dull skin and gives it a healthier, younger look by removing dead skin cells and improving circulation. The real burst of natural Orange Oil in our face mask refreshes and revives your skin!

About 7th Heaven

7th Heaven is a line of face masks that are effective, inexpensive and loaded with natural ingredients. Known for “wow” fragrances and innovative ingredients, 7th Heaven is a division of Montagne Jeunesse LTD., a UK-based company that has been in business for 30 years, making natural beauty products with a minimum impact on all forms of life. The brand is sold in mass market outlets throughout the US including Walmart, Ulta Beauty, Bed Bath & Beyond, Kmart, Kroger, HEB, and Publix. Products sell for under $3. 7th Heaven is a cruelty free company and member of BUAV/Leaping Bunny and PETA.

do this really works on your face cause I have a friend who something like this but it would come off her face?
What is the best exfoliating for African American women?
Has anyone tried this one before? Would you recommend it?
Start your review of 7th Heaven Exfoliator & Masque Black Lava & Orange Peel!
Knoxville, TN
I am a face mask enthusiast and normally use about 2 masks a week. When I received this mask in my VoxBox, I was excited to try it out. I normally use mud masks so when I saw that this was a peel mask, I was excited to see how different it worked. I am used to the masks burning, however, the tea tree in this mask was very powerful and left the drier parts of my face burning more than others. It was a little difficult to work with as you put it on because it is a weird consistency. However, after it hardens, removal is very easy. This mask also takes a lot longer to use than other ones, lasting 30 minutes. Even after the 30 minutes, part of the mask was still not dry which made it difficult to take off. Overall, the mask worked really well and cleared up my skin immediately and I was VERY pleased with the outcome.
Oily, Dry / Redness, Uneven Skin Tone
Kankakee , IL
again i just love peel off mask they always leave my skin so soft and rejuvenated, i only use facial once a week so i bounce back and forth between products. this peel is one of my favorites. it did meet up with my expectations and would i recommend this to someone else? yes
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Whiteheads
Orlando, FL
I love these! I have tons of them around the house. They're a nice little way to give myself some tlc without breaking the bank. They make your skin feel amazing and they're something I look forward to using after a long work day!
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Hardin, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
I LOVE this face mask! This was my first face mask that I've ever used from 7th Heaven and it made my skin feel so soft and smooth! I would highly recommend it to everyone plus it's so affordable!
Combination / Acne, Sensitivity
Alabaster, AL
These masks are great for clearing up my skin when I have small break outs. I love that they come in one packet for an easy application and clean up. I use them often in different varieties.
Gilbert, AZ
I love my skin care and I take it seriously. This pack for me, lasted me about for 3 uses. I try to incorporate masks every week at least once a week, and this mask was a live saver, my skin improved overnight by just using this. Will need to go buy more.
Combination / Acne
Received from Influenster
It made my skin so soft and pretty. When ever I use this product my make looks better after using the mask and washing my face. It makes your skin look pretty good and eat washes the oil away. It also cleans the pores.
Dallas, TX
First of all can we just talk anout the smell the smell was just amazing to me i loved how it comes in a pouch and all you do is squezze it out your face fells smooth the best part is that is not hard to take off they have all kinds of flavors and also have different mask for each skin types
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
As soon as I opened the package, the smell was amazing, just like oranges! I'm not an avid face mask user but I have used a few. My skin isnt very sensitive but upon putting it on, I immediately felt a pretty intense stinging burning sensation on some spots - I later remembered these areas were where I had small pimples or deep blackheads, so I guess that means it was working! I stuck thru it for the 20 minutes until it dried after reading some other reviews saying its pretty common. It was super easy to wipe off with water and my skin felt really soft and smooth after. I didn't feel some dry patches I had previously. My skin was pretty red and warm, but thats common for me after masks - no crazy irritation. I didn't notice any changes in my blackheads on my nose, but I did have about 2 small pimples that were already going away that did seem to be slightly dried out and smaller. Also saw a brighter complexion the next day. Overall, this mask wasn't too bad and does what it said!
Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Redness
Received from Influenster
Let me start off by saying I am relatively boring when it comes to face masks. I usually stick with my typical peel off from Sephora or my mint julep from Ulta. This mask was a pleasant surprise when I opened my voxbox. I was excited to relax and enjoy my face mask experience, WRONG. When I applied the mask I noticed the lovely scent first, and the intense burning second. I was becoming alarmed because the sensation was so bad on my face. Being the person I am I toughed it out for the 20 minutes and I was thankful to finally wash it off. Would I use it again? Probs not. The results were mediocre and putting "lava" on my face is so not worth it..
Received from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...