BY 7TH HEAVEN #55 in Facial Peels

Black Lava & Orange Peel brightens dull skin and gives it a healthier, younger look by removing dead skin cells and improving circulation. The real burst of natural Orange Oil in our face mask refreshes and revives your skin!

About 7th Heaven

7th Heaven is a line of face masks that are effective, inexpensive and loaded with natural ingredients. Known for “wow” fragrances and innovative ingredients, 7th Heaven is a division of Montagne Jeunesse LTD., a UK-based company that has been in business for 30 years, making natural beauty products with a minimum impact on all forms of life. The brand is sold in mass market outlets throughout the US including Walmart, Ulta Beauty, Bed Bath & Beyond, Kmart, Kroger, HEB, and Publix. Products sell for under $3. 7th Heaven is a cruelty free company and member of BUAV/Leaping Bunny and PETA.

• How much is the mask?1 Answers
  • How can I test these mask out?1 Answers
  • I've had 3 kids and I look a mess lol I'm just trying to see what...1 Answers
Arinna B.
Arinna B.
Gretna, VA
I've used this brand of face masks before, although not this particular flavor, and I'm as happy with this one as I was with that one.

(Which, so you know, is VERY HAPPY!!)

My favorite thing about this was how easy it was to use. It was easy to put on and easy to rinse off. There was no muss, no fuss, and it's the simplest beauty product I've ever tried! I loved that the ingredients were all things I recognized. I loved the really pleasant orange scent (I felt like I was my own walking air freshener). I loved the cute packaging. And, probably most importantly, I loved the results: I have sensitive skin and this mask did absolutely nothing to irritate it. After rinsing the mask off my skin felt very refreshed, incredibly soft, and looked better than it did prior to using the mask.

All in all, I have absolutely zero complaints about this! It's a fantastic product that I will definitely be buying for myself in the future and recommending to everyone I know.

*I received this product from the Pep Vox Box. All opinions are my own.
Krystal S.
Krystal S.
Let me start off by saying that I'm a facial mask junkie. As soon as I saw this mask at Wal-Mart I pounced and threw it into my shopping cart. I used it the next night. Up until I purchased this mask, I had never had an issue with a mask being too strong or intense on my skin. However, within a few minutes of wearing my face started to burn pretty bad. I did suffer through and complete the mask hoping that the burn meant it was working. What I was left with was super irritated skin that didn't show any benefits and peeled pretty heavily for a few days. Even after peeling my face didnt look renewed in any way and my skin was left feeling extremely dry. I also found the large clumps (I'm assuming this was pieces of lava rock?) Extremely hard to work with while putting on the mask, as most of them fell off while trying to evenly coat my face. It took some time for skin to recover. I will NOT be repurchasing this mask. If your skin is sensitive to anything I would DEFINITELY avoid this one
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Deerfield Bch, FL
This mask goes on very easily. I only used a thin coat and can easily get a second use out of it. The question is, however, do I want to?

The mask left my skin feeling fresh, but not enough to tolerate the crazy burning sensation I got upon applying it. I exfoliated before using the product, but not very roughly. Unsure if that has anything to do with it. I know stinging can be a normal component of beauty products, even if it's a bit of a red flag, so I battled through the pain. (It wasn't horrible.)

I liked the way my skin looked, but I didn't think it was much better than just washing my face with a quality cleanser and doing a honey mask. Not worth the pain.

Edit: I just went to reexamine my face and I don't have pores. Which is like, not a thing for me, so I am quite excited about that. But I still can't give it five stars because umm, painm yo. Why it gotta burn like this??? I was given a face mask but a ziploc of fire ants to unload on my face.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Knoxville, TN
I am a face mask enthusiast and normally use about 2 masks a week. When I received this mask in my VoxBox, I was excited to try it out. I normally use mud masks so when I saw that this was a peel mask, I was excited to see how different it worked. I am used to the masks burning, however, the tea tree in this mask was very powerful and left the drier parts of my face burning more than others. It was a little difficult to work with as you put it on because it is a weird consistency. However, after it hardens, removal is very easy. This mask also takes a lot longer to use than other ones, lasting 30 minutes. Even after the 30 minutes, part of the mask was still not dry which made it difficult to take off. Overall, the mask worked really well and cleared up my skin immediately and I was VERY pleased with the outcome.
Mandy K.
Mandy K.
Let me start off by saying I am relatively boring when it comes to face masks. I usually stick with my typical peel off from Sephora or my mint julep from Ulta. This mask was a pleasant surprise when I opened my voxbox. I was excited to relax and enjoy my face mask experience, WRONG. When I applied the mask I noticed the lovely scent first, and the intense burning second. I was becoming alarmed because the sensation was so bad on my face. Being the person I am I toughed it out for the 20 minutes and I was thankful to finally wash it off. Would I use it again? Probs not. The results were mediocre and putting "lava" on my face is so not worth it..
Coleen K.
Coleen K.
Clarksburg , WV
I love face masks so when this came in my VoxBox to try for free, I was excited. I applied it as directed and left it on for 25 minutes, then removed it in the shower because it can be quite messy. The scent of orange is a wonderful element, and smelled so good from application to when it was time to remove it. My skin was left feeling smooth, hydrated, and glowing afterward. I didn't notice any burning or irritation, which is something I typical experience due to sensitive skin, so this is a definite purchase in the future when I see it in stores.
Tamara B.
Tamara B.
Saint Louis, MO
I tried this mask for my birthday and was skeptical by the orange & black lava part. While applying it to my skin,I realized that it had some clumpy parts and smooth,the smell was amazing since I love oranges lol even my bf liked it. Instantly I started to feel a stingy sensation and I thought OMG I GONNA DIE OR BREAK OUT LOL. I followed the instructions on the back & chilled out for like 20 minutes... The stingy worries me just alil but no worries girls..My face came out smooth and refreshed.
Its true -beauty is pain. #PepVoxBox
Rikki K.
Rikki K.
Westlake, OH
I loved this facial mask, I think it is one of my favorites thus far. First off, I need to say that the mask smells amazing! The hint of orange not only clears your skin but leaves it smelling fresh and clean. The mask itself has a nice creamy consistency, and I like that it changes colors when dried so you know that it is working. Removing the mask was easy and didn't require any peeling of tearing off of my skin. I cant wait to buy more of these!
Marlesia W.
Marlesia W.
first let's talk about the smell. the smell was amazing to me! i loved how it comes in a pouch and all you do is squeeze it out. it made my face feel smooth but what i liked is how when it comes it's wet but then it dries on your face but the best part about it is that it's not hard to take off. once the water hit it it goes back into the wet formula. they have all kinds of flavors and also have different mask for each skin types
Maridania C.
Maridania C.
At the time of applying it feels pretty soft, it seems to have particles that simulate grated orange at first becomes dark gray and light gray is changing with the passing of the minutes. by removing the mask was super easy and I loved the result left my skin soft and fresh becoming my super favorite. I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes
Catherine S.
Catherine S.
does it help with oily skin?
jawana h.
jawana h.
gray, KY
What skin type is this mask good for?
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
I've always wanted to try this mask, I have pretty tough skin and it's not too oily. Would you recommend this product
Tyera A.
Tyera A.
Rosenberg
How can I test these mask out?
elizah k.