BY 7TH HEAVEN

Black Lava & Orange Peel brightens dull skin and gives it a healthier, younger look by removing dead skin cells and improving circulation. The real burst of natural Orange Oil in our face mask refreshes and revives your skin!

About 7th Heaven

7th Heaven is a line of face masks that are effective, inexpensive and loaded with natural ingredients. Known for “wow” fragrances and innovative ingredients, 7th Heaven is a division of Montagne Jeunesse LTD., a UK-based company that has been in business for 30 years, making natural beauty products with a minimum impact on all forms of life. The brand is sold in mass market outlets throughout the US including Walmart, Ulta Beauty, Bed Bath & Beyond, Kmart, Kroger, HEB, and Publix. Products sell for under $3. 7th Heaven is a cruelty free company and member of BUAV/Leaping Bunny and PETA.

Angelica G.
East Weymouth, MA
This is my favorite face mask to use before a big event. It smells like oranges and leaves my face soft and my skintone more even. When I'm planning to wear makeup for a lomg period of time, I like to use this 2 days before to get my skin prepared. It's so affordable, I stock up when I can. It does tingle a little when first applied, but it's not unpleasant.
Sydney S.
Boca Raton, FL
I actually never tried this product until after I got it in a voxbox but now if I want a little facial then I use it. The fragrance smells fruity, which I love so that’s great. It’s not over powering and by this I mean I have sensitive skin and there was no bad reaction to it. My face came out refreshed and soft and so smooth. I highly recommend this product!
Marlissia D.
Richmond, VA
This is not the product i used for whatever reason it is not under the brand when you search 7th Heaven but it's the Montagne Jeunesse Black Seaweed Peel-Off Masque,which I did actually really did enjoy. But I'm also just a huge advocate fot peel off mask. It was worth the purchase & I would buy it again
Caitlyn Y.
Purchased at: Walmart
I used this face mask tonight for the first time, and I would definitely recommend it for anyone that likes using face masks! 7th Heaven makes a handful of other types of masks, but this is the first one I've tried. It smells great and left my skin super soft, I even noticed a difference in my breakout areas as soon as I washed it off! I will definitely be stocking up, I love that they're under $2. And I have to add, they're animal-cruelty free!! 💜
Laura H.
Bowling Green, KY
This is a wonderful Facemask. It comes off easily and it leaves face of feeling replenished and smooth. I did have a pimple that was coming up. After I used this product the pimple was gone!!I definitely recommend this product.
Rebecca S.
Lafayette, LA
I've used a bunch of the 7th heaven masks what I like about them is they give you a little spa day without making you feel like you spent too much money. I always feel refreshed after and ready to go about my day.
Chelsea H.
Marmet, WV
Not a very good product. I don't feel like it really does anything to my face. It's just fun to use on a girls night or when you're sitting at home alone with nothing to do. Over all, I would buy them just to have them when friends come over.
Crystal K.
Eastpointe
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve used multiple 7th Heaven peel off mask, but this one has to be the best effect wise! I love a good peel off mask. Especially one for such a great price! It was pretty good to my skin ,I have kinda sensitive/dry skin.
Molly L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love love love peel masks, mainly for their ability to take off peach fuzz from my face. 7th Heaven does a great job for a small price, which is all I ever ask for in a product hahah I highly recommend if you like peeling masks or if you want to try them. Most any other brand does the same exact thing for a lot more money. They’re the way to go.
Melissa J.
Austin
I don’t know if it was suppose to happen or not but my face was on FIRE! Turned completely red, burned so bad.. the “lava” part made me kinda not question it.. I mean I figured it should be kinda hot lol... it smelled a little too much like oranges. It was an ok mask. Didn’t so much to my skin but cause redness for an hour.
Catherine S.
does it help with oily skin?
jawana h.
Corbin , KY
What skin type is this mask good for?
Victoria M.
I've always wanted to try this mask, I have pretty tough skin and it's not too oily. Would you recommend this product
Miranda S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Is this safe for sensitive skin? I'm on retin-a so I have to be careful with my masks!
Brittany C.
Eubank, KY
I've heard that these masks help a lot with greasy skin? I'm pregnant have terrible acne would this be a good product?