BY 7TH HEAVEN #37 in Facial Peels

Black Lava & Orange Peel brightens dull skin and gives it a healthier, younger look by removing dead skin cells and improving circulation. The real burst of natural Orange Oil in our face mask refreshes and revives your skin!

About 7th Heaven

7th Heaven is a line of face masks that are effective, inexpensive and loaded with natural ingredients. Known for “wow” fragrances and innovative ingredients, 7th Heaven is a division of Montagne Jeunesse LTD., a UK-based company that has been in business for 30 years, making natural beauty products with a minimum impact on all forms of life. The brand is sold in mass market outlets throughout the US including Walmart, Ulta Beauty, Bed Bath & Beyond, Kmart, Kroger, HEB, and Publix. Products sell for under $3. 7th Heaven is a cruelty free company and member of BUAV/Leaping Bunny and PETA.

Angelica G.
East Weymouth, MA
This is my favorite face mask to use before a big event. It smells like oranges and leaves my face soft and my skintone more even. When I'm planning to wear makeup for a lomg period of time, I like to use this 2 days before to get my skin prepared. It's so affordable, I stock up when I can. It does tingle a little when first applied, but it's not unpleasant.
Yesi D.
The smell is a bit too much of oranges. The formula itself is thick and easy to apply. It stings on certain areas where there is blemishes. But i feel like it does nothing to my skin the way mt face looked before i applied looks the same after. It feels smooth but that is pretty much it.
Summer H.
Cottage Grove, OR
I have always liked the peel offs the most. Easy pretty much mes free. You put it on and that’s it, just let it dry and in the mean time do what ever when it drys just peel it off and it’s done.
Caitlin W.
Leander
I am obsessed with all 7th Heaven facial peel off masks. They smell great, peel off really easy and don’t leave residue and they’re super affordable. My skin feels great afterwards!
Melissa J.
Austin
I don’t know if it was suppose to happen or not but my face was on FIRE! Turned completely red, burned so bad.. the “lava” part made me kinda not question it.. I mean I figured it should be kinda hot lol... it smelled a little too much like oranges. It was an ok mask. Didn’t so much to my skin but cause redness for an hour.
Aurelia R.
Fontana, CA
Just like the charcoal and tea tree oil masks these are so wonderful. Try all of 7th heavens products! They are so great and really clean out your pores and leave your skin looking and feeling great
Amanda R.
Michigan City, IN
I was pretty excited after seeing AND feeling how awesome my skin felt after using this face only once!!! The price was almost too good to be true so my expectations were pretty low...happy to report that I was wrong
Yajaira H.
Bronx, NY
It's the first time I've used the 7th Heaven brand and I'm glad I did. I received a sample Exfoliato & Masque Orange / Black Lava Smooth & Soften 2in1. This mask removes dead cells and improving skin circulation. Apply with wet skin for 15 to 25 minutes, let it dry. Then remove it with a damp cloth. This product is based on natural ingredients and does not use animals for testing. My experience: The mask is easily applied and has a great orange smell. After a few minutes I feel a slight burn, but tolerable. The mask is drying and feels stiff and heavy. It is very easy to remove from the skin. When I rinsed the skin looks like renewed, feels fresh and youthful. The pores look smaller. Definitely it is a mask that is worth trying. I think if your skin is very sensitive, you should try in a small place to see if you have any reaction. But worth a try. I loved it.
Jordie M.
Claremont, NH
Masks are my new obsession so I have been trying out a ton of them. This mask smells incredible, like you just peeled a fresh orange. The lava clay goes on so smooth and starts drying right away. There is a nice warm feeling as the mask drys down. Once dry it doesn't feel too hard..some masks I have tried feel like concrete on your face, and I don't particularly care for that. It was a little bit difficult to wash off. I used a small facial brush to help loosen the mud, and that seemed to work great. I closed my pores with cold water and applied a nightly moisturizer. My skin felt so tight ,smooth, and young right afterward. I would highly recommend this mask. I will be going back to purchase a larger size.
Stephenia S.
Edmond, OK
I was wanting to try something new. This mask looked like it would work but I was not happy. I don't know if it was my skin or the mask alone but I will not use it anymore
Catherine S.
does it help with oily skin?
jawana h.
gray, KY
What skin type is this mask good for?
Victoria M.
I've always wanted to try this mask, I have pretty tough skin and it's not too oily. Would you recommend this product
Miranda S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Is this safe for sensitive skin? I'm on retin-a so I have to be careful with my masks!
Brittany C.
Eubank, KY
I've heard that these masks help a lot with greasy skin? I'm pregnant have terrible acne would this be a good product?