All-Clad

7PC Knife Block Set
10 Reviews
5 / 5
These knives are amazing. I don’t know anything about knives but I know that when I go to use one, it glides right through. No trouble just amazingly quick to cut right through. I cut a stale piece of bread and I thought it was so easy I didn’t expect that at all. I love them
5 / 5
I love my set very sharp and not a duh moment. Cut straight through things. Just wish the other couple knives came with the set as well. Perfect for cutting meat.
5 / 5
First of all, the quality of these knives is top-notch and you can tell that these are made to last. Having the storage block is also a plus, even though I've read that storing your knives in a block will dull them.
5 / 5
This knife block is so classy looking, the wood is beautiful. The block comes with 5 basic knives and boy are they extremely sharp. I cut myself when preparing to wash them. They go threw tomatoes like butter.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
These are really nice knifes, & the wood block is good and sterdy! They are really nice and sharp and cut things so much better than other knifes ive used! I just wish it wud have come with the 4 steak knifes..
5 / 5
I loved this knife set, came a set of 7 knives. The wooden block is sturdy. The knives themselves are so sharp, I have had no issues cutting up my all my foods, meats and veggie. They are definitely superior from the knife set I owned prior, I’m never going back!
5 / 5
Absolutely love these new set of knives I received they are so sharp I don’t struggle cutting thru my meats and vegetables haven’t stopped using them since then great set of knives
5 / 5
The unboxing did not impress me, the knife block reminds me of any other set I’ve seen. BUT the quality of these knives has blown me away, I didn’t realize how inferior my current set was until I started using these. I was able to slice veggies thin with clean slices without much effort at all. The set looks good, and are effortless to use. Side note if you have an inferior set before going to these be careful cleaning! Nicked my finger real good washing it due to apparently not realizing how much sharper they are. I expect these to be a staple in my kitchen for a long time to come.
5 / 5
These knives are so well-made super lightweight and fit in your hand really well you can tell that the steel in the blade is really nice and sharp. I’m going to have tons of fun cooking in my kitchen now.
5 / 5
This 7 pc knife set is super nice. They are well made and very sharp! The block looks really nice, it has a cutting board laminated look. I definitely recommend All-Clad! Very impressed