BY MILANI

MILANI Nail Lacquer Neon New specialty nail lacquers created to give your nails a POP of brilliance. These bright neon shades capture the explosion of color that has made an impact of the latest color trends and are here to stay. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this gift set for my glamorous girlfriends. The neon colors were so hot for summer and I love that they all complement each other so well. I love doing tie dye nail art and this set is perfect for that effect.  It is super easy to order from Amazon and it comes with a free makeup bag to tote your new treats around in!
jairy q.
jairy q.
I love this nail polish there are pretty color for this summer they will look good on your nails i Would recommend this their good
Idalmar S.
Idalmar S.
use them and excellent enamels, I love the colors, with the first layer you can cover everything, and your nails will look great, super recommended
Dayanne T.
Dayanne T.
I've used these and they work good. However, they aren't long lasting, by long lasting I mean that if you start to wash dishes or leave it on for over a week or so it begins to crack and fall off.
Maryam u.
Maryam u.
I really loved the colors but the texture becomes thick really quickly if the bottle is open, so you gotta take good care while applying