GroceryBakery7 Day Detox
7Days Soft Croissant, Chocolate, 265 oz (Pack of 6)

7Days Soft Croissant, Chocolate, 2.65 oz (Pack of 6)

by 7 Day Detox

7Days soft croissants are a wonderful combination of soft croissant pastry with a rich creamy filling. They are great as a breakfast food or as an on-the-go snack.

#1 Croissant in the WORLD!; 7 Days Soft Croissant, Pack of 6; 2.65oz OR 75g per croissant; Delicious flaky pastry with rich & creamy filling; Great on-the-go or for breakfast or lunch!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 7Days Soft Croissant, Chocolate, 2.65 oz (Pack of 6)!
Ashley  W.
Raymond, MS
7Days Soft Croissant, Chocolate, 2.65 oz (Pack of 6) uploaded by Ashley  W.
7Days Soft Croissant, Chocolate, 2.65 oz (Pack of 6) uploaded by Ashley  W.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the same as the package chosen. The only difference is that what I have are the minis. Warm them up a little in the microwave and get a glass of milk! This stuff is awesome! One of my favorite sweets!
Carolina R.
SOUTH BEND, IN
Purchased at: Kroger
El croissant como está esta aceptable pero dice que viene relleno con chocolate y la verdad apenas trae relleno esta como para pasar una merienda
crystal C.
7Days Soft Croissant, Chocolate, 2.65 oz (Pack of 6) uploaded by crystal C.
I so love this product I have brought three of these brands this flavor, the double strawberry and vanilla and Vanilla flavor but I only tasted the chocolate one I will try the other two late. To me it is super soft the bread tastes good it's not that sweet which I really love.
Laura S.
Bryan, TX
1,603 reviews
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
The taste is great! This is the first time getting this one. I have had the vanilla filling one previously. Both are great! I would recommend this product! I will be buying again!
Griselda C.
Perris
Purchased at: Walmart
No words can describe how much I love this filled croissant, it's so creamy, chocolatey and the bread is soft. the only down side is that you will wish there was more filling.
Cassandra F.
Perth, ON
2,572 reviews
7Days Soft Croissant, Chocolate, 2.65 oz (Pack of 6) uploaded by Cassandra F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I originally tried these while vacationing in Europe and fell inlove so I was SO happy when I found such a similar product that actually tastes identical. Plus they’re dirt cheap! I’m hooked on them
mari S.
New Castle, DE
7Days Soft Croissant, Chocolate, 2.65 oz (Pack of 6) uploaded by mari S.
My favourite croissants with a Nutella flavoured interior! ❤️ A great price and ideal combinate 🥐❤️

Looking for your answer?