7B Duo Brush

by Anastasia Beverly Hills

What it is: An angled flat brush that precisely sweeps color through your brows and mimics natural hairs.What it does: Its custom spoolie end blends product into the brows for a soft and natural-looking finish, while its soft, synthetic bristles have a...

Is this brush better than any other, for eyebrows 7B Duo Brush ?
Start your review of 7B Duo Brush!
How would you rate this product?
Ayah Z.
Washington, DC
Purchased at: Sephora
Best eyebrow brush I have ever used, hands down. I would just recommend that both ends be glued down better because one of the ends fell off/broke off. I had this brush for probably 4 years of pretty regular use before that happened though, and I just got a new one. It seems expensive but it's worth it. It's my first go-to product in my makeup bag!
Savanna S.
London
7B Duo Brush uploaded by Savanna S.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my absolute favorite eyebrow brush! I refuse to buy anything else for my brows. They’re very high quality and durable. They’re definitely worth the price ($18). I hardly ever clean my brushes and my first ABH brush lasted me 5 years, I just recently bought another because my spoolie actually broke off, but that was due to my negligence.
mildred P.
charlotte
I really this is better than any other brush that I have found, I been recommending this to all my family and friends always look for it in Sephora but sometimes they are out and i don’t know where else to look.
Nicole Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Such a great brush for carving/filling in the brows! I love that the spoolie is connected and I don't need to use more than one brush to get the job done. Very affordable and great size to travel with or use at home. Brush is very dense and packs on pigment and making natural looking hairlike strokes.
Fiona W.
Hampton, VA
7B Duo Brush uploaded by Fiona W.
10/10 I am obsessed with this brush. I passed by it for sooo long because I use brow powder and the people that I know have used this brush all use pomade and I usually go for a slightly fluffier angled brush. Boy was I wrong. This is absolutely perfect with powder wet the brush or keep it dry you will have the best eyebrows when using this. I work for an airline in front of passengers daily and I always get compliments. Excuse the squinty eyes it was super sunny 🌞 focus on the brows 😍
Ana B.
Lomita, CA
Let me just begin with that fact that I never knew what a good brow brush was until I bought this one! The brush is strong enough to leave the line you want but also soft enough not to feel like an old broom on your face 🤣 this is a must for me!
Brianna’s  S.
N Tonawanda, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
This brush is so good for eyebrows! I use it in combination with the dip brow gel and it really helps to make the hair streaks at the front of my brows! And the spoiler at the end really helps to disperse products well!!
Cody Dawn  M.
Camp Lejeune, NC
7B Duo Brush uploaded by Cody Dawn  M.
7B Duo Brush uploaded by Cody Dawn  M.
This is the only brow brush that I can use and be successful. I have tried 12 and the other ABH brow brushes, as well as brushes from other brands. This is super thin and the bristles have the perfect amount of rigidity to be able to make tiny hairlike strokes.
kim N.
Brooklyn, NY
7B Duo Brush uploaded by kim N.
This product is the best brow brush. Makes applying the Brow Powder Duo so easy. I also love having the double side to brush and make my brows look perfect! Definitely recommending to others.7B Duo Brush
Alexis T.
Stockton, CA
7B Duo Brush uploaded by Alexis T.
7B Duo Brush uploaded by Alexis T.
If you don't have a brow brush besides the cheap ones that come with many brow products, GET THIS ONE. I have been using this one since I got it and no others. It's my new favorite because overall it is a nice quality brush and it does it's job well. With a spoolie on one end a brush on the other, you can travel with it easily, especially considering it comes with protective covers for both ends. This brush is especially good for creating softer brows, or softer fades towards the front of your brows if you don't want it too be too dark or harsh. My brows wouldn't look like this without it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...