7920002671218 Wooden Mop Handle, Type I, Class I, 1 1/8

7920002671218 Wooden Mop Handle, Type I, Class I, 1 1/8" Dia. X 60 Lon

BY ABILITYONE

Wooden mop handle is designed for use with wet-cleaning, string-type mop heads. Screw and wing nut tightening device firmly holds steel plate of mop head against wire bail. Handle Length: 60"; Handle Diameter: 1 1/8"; Handle Material: Steel; Wood;... see more...

7920002671218 Wooden Mop Handle, Type I, Class I, 1 1/8
7920002671218 Wooden Mop Handle, Type I, Class I, 1 1/8" Dia. X 60 Lon
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of 7920002671218 Wooden Mop Handle, Type I, Class I, 1 1/8" Dia. X 60 Lon!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?