BY 78 KETCHUP #16 in Ketchup

Made only with quality natural ingredients and our secret recipe of spices you will soon discover the amazing taste that will have you asking for more. All natural. No high fructose corn syrup. No artificial coloring. Features Type - Red ketchup spicy Gluten free non gmo Case of 12 Capacity - 17.2 oz. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Lizz M.
Homewood, IL
YESSSS! This  ketchup has got KICK!  I love 78 Spicy Ketchup because it is all natural and contains no high fructose corn syrup.  It has a fresh tomato flavor and it goes great with tots or french fries.  My local Jewel-Osco has started carrying the brand, and now we can enjoy it at home as well as our favorite local restaurant!
Taisha W.
Raymond , WA
I would of put five stars but it wasn't spicy to me. It tastes really good though so I'll be buying it again. I just add some extra hot sauce into the container, shake it up, and then it's hot enough to satisfy me. It's a great alternative to regular ketchup and I hope it remains on the market.
Alyssa K.
Notre Dame , IN
Just heard of this for the first time not to long ago... and finally decided to try it. It is the perfect combination of the sweet ketchup flavor with a little bite to it. I put it on a burger and my fries and could not get enough of it.
Alecia R.
Abilene, TX
I absolutely love this product! The taste is smooth and it's so delicious. Well worth the money. I definitely give it a two thumbs up!
Oriana M.
La mejor ketchup que hay de verdad su sabor es original y puro para los amantes de la salsa en todas sus comidas
Jennie F.
I absolutely love anything with spice in it. The spicer the better, this is now my new favorite add on spice.
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
Me and my family love these so delicious I will definitely be purchasing these again flavorful delicious
Amber S.
Coeburn, VA
I don't like spicy anything but my husband loves this! He recommends it to anyone that enjoys spicy foods
Angela D.
Bala Cynwyd, PA
I love spicy! How spicy is this?
Nicole L.
In what grocery stores can I find this? Thx!
Brittany B.