BY NATURE VALLEY

Find Snack And Nutrition Bars at Target.com! 7.4 Ounce Nature Valley Berry Granola Bars see more...

Angela H.
Chillicothe
Sweet and salty one of the most flavorable things that will delight your pallet!
Chewey sweet bit size nuts.
The texture of the whole grain dancing around on your teeth and tounge that makes you wanna kick back and relax and enjoy your day!
It's healthy filling protein in a delicious sweet and salty bar!
Try one today..what are ya waiting for?
Julie M.
Tucson , AZ
These bars are great! My favorite is the sweet and salty. It’s the best bar and it’s healthy. It’s cheap for a box and they’re great for lunch or on the go. I recommend for those who haven’t tried it to give it a shot. It won’t disappoint. Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Granola Bars Chocolate Pretzel Nut
Samantha O.
I used to only eat the crunchy bars, but the soft, chewy granola bars by Nature Valley are my favorite now. They are the perfect size for a mid-morning snack and they don't have an obscene amount of sugar, which is always a concern of mine. The flavors are always so delicious; you can taste the oats and the fruit.
Divya A.
My favorite granola bars. I love all of the flavors chewy and crunchy. The ingredients are of good quality. For a sweet healthy snack I crumble the bars up and put them on top of yogurt. I am a repeat customer. I will continue to buy Nature Valley Bars because their taste and prices are unmatched.
Beatriz F.
Las Vegas
May be this one is just not for me, I'm not saying is a bad granola, just that I think the flavor of it is a little bit weird for me, also not a big fan of the sticky part that stays on my fingers. I like the normal green box nature valley granola. I would recommend it if you really like nuts.
Jennifer H.
Vienna , VA
I like how these have such a mixture of flavors in your mouth it’s like sweet than spicy . That’s what I want in a granola bar . The taste of these are to die for . Such a great taste in these bars . I totally recommend these if your into sweet & spicy granola bars
Syeda A.
Astoria, NY
I love this because the nuts make the bar all the more fulfilling, it doesn’t taste so healthy that it’s nasty, it actually tastes pretty good. The only downside is that I’m kind of allergic to nuts but besides that, I love these as snacks to take to campus.
Brina F.
Tried this one time and absolutely hated it. I guess you just have to have the taste for this kind of flavor. I dont like dark chocolate but I was curious on how it could be spicy. Its kind of a peppery dry spice. Either way I took one bite and tossed it.
Rayana W.
New Orleans
These are much better than the bars that crumble everywhere and they are just as delicious! The fruit adds a wonderful balance to the nuts of the bar and it's a nice on-the-go snack for anywhere and anytime. Would definitely recommend to all!
Emilee K.
Tupelo, MS
My husband and I️ love to go hiking and camping and these are absolutely perfect to take along with us. They are very filling and tasty and easy to grab for on the go. I️ would recommend these to any other outdoor lovers who need a quick snack!